Well, my Windows computer locked up and deleted my post so I'll try again -

I'm tired of all the time, money, searching, downloading, updating, and general CRAP involved with Microsoft products when it comes to viruses, malware, spybots, keyloggers, worms, and hackers in general, and you still get hit.

I'm laid off, and can't afford anymore fixes, software, help or just a new OS. [[I'm on dialup and can't process massive downloads). Can the Library allow program downloads to removable drives ?

When I can afford it, it will be Apple. F*ck Microsoft, they lost all of my future business.

In the meantime, Microsoft got extremely rich off of their mandatory OS, and owes the consumers now stuck with it, a complete fix, on a separate disc, instead of tens of thousands of warnings, patches, updates, and downloads. I've been pretty good on things up until a few weeks ago, and have some kind of malware now. [[Not the Conficker worm).

My main problem is Google search redirects, and my computer does not recognize my thumb drives for backups.

I want to open this thread to complaints, suggestions, brand loyalists, and general information about on line software that can help or hurt anyone.