Long time lurker, first time poster I am so glad somebody posted something on Twin Pines, I have been looking for info on Twin Pines for a while without much luck. My Father & Grandfather were both milkmen with twin Pines. My Grandfather was one of the original 12 they called them. He was one of the first Twin Pines milkmen when they started. His name was on a plaque at the main offices on the westside, he retired from Twin Pines in 1968. My father started as a jumper when he was 16 years old in 1947, later he became a swingman who would pull peoples routes when they went on vacation and such. He finally bought his own route in the early 60's wich was Gross Pointe Woods & Harper Woods. I am sure there are a few people on this site who might remember [[ Nick the milkman ) He sold his route in 1980 when things got really bad. I have many fond memories of going to the creamery on Outer Drive & Van Dyke at 4:30 A.M., getting caught moving the truck back and forth at age 12, going to the Twin Pines picnic @ Kings Animal Land out at Gratiot & 32 Mile. MUDDPIT I believe your dad and mine knew each other very well. I had been hoping to meet other people who grew up with similar memories. I also remember taking my dads truck for repair at Eastland Truck Sales on Groesbeck, it was backed up to the Divco factory that was on Hoover. They used to have 100's of junk trucks for parts and while my dad was dealing with the repairs I would run from truck to truck to truck pretending to drive. Yes I have alot of fond memories of Twin Pines & Divco trucks