Quote Originally Posted by sirrealone View Post
I guess my biggest question at the moment is why there's been a holdup on firing Stan Kwan? Please, please, please tell me that he's not going to be back as special teams coach again next year.
I know it was GM rhetoric but I'm hoping hope above all hopes that Daunte Culpepper will NOT return as well. When I heard that Mayhew press conference where he kept the door slightly ajar for his return all I could say was "Nooooooooo!" Beyond Stan Kwan & Shawn Jefferson [[how much did he really help the wide receivers?), please please please OH please do not have Daunte coming back to this team. He didn't win here and his attitude [[or is it fantasy) of wanting to be a starter in this league just will NOT wash with this team.

But my guess to Kwan's showing of the door will happen soon enough. It just might happen after the Senior Bowl but I'd be willing to bet a crisp dollar bill that he's gonna be marched soon, but I do appreciate the apprehension of "the longer he sticks around, the likelihood of him staying" increases dramatically.