My current job isn't cutting it.

I studied fine arts at Eastern, photography was my major, Sculpture and printmaking were minors. While being broke as an artist I studied quite a few other minor electives to pay the bills. I now need to put those to work so I can pay my internet bill, buy my burritos and other demise.

I have experience with metal and wood, I can frame a wall, new stairs, or weld a new security door, railing, and just about any steel project you have. Ive refinished floors, cabinets, and can do just about anything wood. I have plumbing skills and some light electrical. I am also an experienced mover. I know how to move heavy objects safely without damage to your walls or object, I worked as a piano mover for a few years. Due to my size I'm always called by friends to help move them to new diggs for a pizza and beer. Concrete and masonry are not a problem, I have experience in stone, brick walls and chimney work. I once won a snow sculpture contest in Aspen Co. in case you need a car or dinosaur made of snow in your front yard. I do not work with drywall or wall paint but if you need a creative painting job I may be able to help. I love to design and work with current environments. If you need help with planning a new project I'm your man. Very good visually although I am a bit visually impared.

Minor car pepair
snow shoveling
lawn mowing

I live on the near Easy side but am in the corridor daily. I prefer to work near both areas

All I can say about prices is that I'm very reasonable.

Just PM me if you need something done.

PS. I do not tutor grammar.