Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Shhhhhhhh.

I haven't been able to find the 'lamer' board either. Is that some site for people with handicaps?

Maybe it's the Rapture, only early for a few people.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnlodge View Post
    Where is the "lamer board"? Is that on here? I just see Discuss Detroit, Detroit Connections, Detroit Sports etc.
    Are you for real?

Vox Guest

Quote Originally Posted by gazhekwe View Post
    Maybe it's the Rapture, only early for a few people.
    I'm kind of hoping that there is a rapture for nitwits. Except instead of taking them to heaven, God would just drop them all on their heads. There'd be a whole lot less people posting on the internet, for sure.

Maybe I'd be one of them, but I believe my soul has been saved by Steve Jobs...

It would be Bill Gates, but I have an Ipod that is addictive as hell.

Dr. Emil Guest

I never knew that there was a secret society but now that I do, I kind of want in. If anyone knows the secret password let me know. I can provide some good benefits to the clandestine group.

Please detail said benefits. However, one black marble and it is all over.

Default Paging LodgeDodger.

I just received your message from last March. Sorry I'm not to up to date on DY messages. I'd love to do something with the band you mentioned if it's still possible. Don't hesitate to email me at 1KielsonDrive@live.com. I'll send my phone number. Thanks for the thought.

Gosh... He's popular.

Happie Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Whitehouse View Post
    He is a she.

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    I haven't been able to find the 'lamer' board either. Is that some site for people with handicaps?
    In a social sense yes.... jcole I'll send you a PM....

Happie Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    I took it to mean DetroitYES!'s evil twin brother. You know, the forum that shall not be named?
    Been there, got the tee-shirt. Set up by some clown named "Messyscoot" or something. Don't waste your time. There is only one other site worth going to: http://www.detroitfunk.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Happie View Post
    Been there, got the tee-shirt. Set up by some clown named "Messyscoot" or something. Don't waste your time. There is only one other site worth going to: http://www.detroitfunk.com/
    Ohhhh, yeah. That guy sucks big-time. Stay away from him.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2