To be real picky, I'm pretty sure WWWW was 106.7. Others corrected the other 'issues'. Not long before it went to a country format, Howard Stern was a DJ for a short while. Heard him talk about it a while back, he doesn't remember those days fondly! I remember when he was a DJ there, couldn't stand him [[to each his own, he obviously has a lot of fans, and he can be entertaining sometimes). When WLLZ first came on the air the DJs said very little, and there were no commercials. The DJs would basically just announce the songs. And they weren't just playing the same old stuff either. But as anyone could have predicted, none of that lasted very long.

As for Carmen, my band was playing at a place called the BellaVita in Belleville about five years ago[[now it's called Johnny's Grille), she was there with her husband and another couple. She came up to us after we'd finished a set, told us how much she had enjoyed the music, was very friendly and personable. We chatted with her for a few minutes.