DDOT bus service to be cut again!
Come June 25, 2011, better get the car in working order, cause the bus might not be coming for a long while.....especially on weekends.
More "proposed" cuts in DDOT service are scheduled to take effect on June 25, 2011. The highlights (low-lights) include:
Public hearings will be held May 10 thru 13, 2011. For more info see:
- Elimination of 24-hour service
- Elimination of two bus routes and the merging of another
- Downtown service eliminated on two routes --- #38 Plymouth/#47 Tireman
- Evening service wait-times increased to 60-minutes
- A number of lines will cease weekend operation
- Secondary routes increased to 60-minute service all day on Saturdays
- "ALL" routes (i.e., those left operating) increased to 60-minute service all day on Sundays