Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Why the Jews?

GUSHI Guest

CURRENT SENATORS THAT ARE JEWISH.

Levin, Lautenberg, Kohl, Lieberman, Feinstein, Boxer, Wtden, Schumer, Cardin, Sanders, Bennet, Franken, Blumenthal. Also about 30 Representatives.

come on, Little Buddy. Show your stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by GUSHI View Post

Levin, Lautenberg, Kohl, Lieberman, Feinstein, Boxer, Wtden, Schumer, Cardin, Sanders, Bennet, Franken, Blumenthal. Also about 30 Representatives.
    So? Is there a quota or something?

GUSHI Guest

NO I'M JUST BACKING MY FIRST RESPONSEQUOTE=Pam;242162]So? Is there a quota or something?[/QUOTE]

NO I'M JUST BACKING MY FIRST RESPONSE
    No, not really. There has never been a Jewish President or Vice President. I don't think they are "running the country."

Quote Originally Posted by Pam View Post
    No, not really. There has never been a Jewish President or Vice President. I don't think they are "running the country."
    The Pres and Veep do NOT run the country. Nor does the Speaker, SecState or anyone else you see. They are all puppets. The unseen puppeteers are the ones running the country. The Koch brothers and a select few others.

Yes the Jews put Jesus in the cross. But most Christians learn from what comes from the Old Testament. Our Hebrew prophets from Moses and Malachi told that a son will be born in the City of David, He would be wonderful, counselor, the mighty god, the everlasting father, the prince of peace... and will bruised for our sins... When Jesus grew up and starting preaching. He became the Messiah, the Christ, The Son of Man, The Son of the living God. He told his disciples that he will be going to his burial by betrayal. He knows what is going to happen when the Jews in Jerusalem prosecute him to wooden tree. But he did it to SAVE mankind from going to hell!

So don't blame the Jews from their mess and their strict zeals. [[That means you all Nation of Islam) This 2,000 year event happen and it just did.

WORD FROM THE STREET PROPHET

HEY--ZEUS! [[Jesus), your Gospels has been spread to man to man. Your miracles are amazing and your atonement for our sins not only save me, but all of mankind.

Neda, I miss you so.

Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post
    The Pres and Veep do NOT run the country. Nor does the Speaker, SecState or anyone else you see. They are all puppets. The unseen puppeteers are the ones running the country. The Koch brothers and a select few others.
    Are you saying the Koch brothers are Jewish? I don't think they are.

If the Jews run the United States of America, then why are we not under Kosher Law? You can still buy Ball Park Franks, ya know. And wash it down with MD 20/20.

Jews do have a lot of influence out of proportion to their numbers here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...businesspeople

Quote Originally Posted by maxx View Post
    Jews do have a lot of influence out of proportion to their numbers here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...businesspeople
    That could be because most Jews [[the ones I've met, anyway) aren't sitting around their rusted-out mobile homes, watching their 62" flat panel televisions full-time, eating mayonnaise sandwiches, and bitching how the government is taking all their shit.

ferntruth Guest

I think the Jews don't have that much to worry about, they pretty much run this country. How many senators are Jewish, the heads of most major companies and broadcasting/tv stations are Jewish. The head of the major banks are Jewish. I'm more concerned about Christians in the mid-east personally, than the Jews in the middle-east.

WOW, you probably have your very own copy of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion don't ya?

GUSHI Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ferntruth View Post
    wow, you probably have your very own copy of the protocols of the elders of zion don't ya?
    nope, j just call it like i see it!

ferntruth Guest

nope, j just call it like i see it!
    How can the blindly ignorant see?

ferntruth Guest

Then let the goyim get off their lazy asses and run for office! Nothing prevents them from running.

GUSHI Guest

1.7% OF THE UNITED STATES population is Jewish, 13% of senators are Jewish. The numbers don't lie.

GUSHI Guest

13% of the country is African American and how many senators are African American? THE NUMBERS DON'T LIE!

1.7% OF THE UNITED STATES population is Jewish, 13% of senators are Jewish. The numbers don't lie.
    Dude, you are just digging yourself in deeper. What are you saying- the only explanation is a conspiracy of some kind? Maybe it just shows Jews are more interested in running for office? I like a lot of those people you listed. If they are doing a good job, who cares what religion they are?

littlebuddy Guest

Ghettopalmetto said it best, maybe they just want to do something with their life while millions do not. Other areas in life Jews seem to excel at, a bigger percentage then their population, but how many of us don't watch a film or go to a great doc because they are Jewish. Gushi?

GUSHI Guest

I DON'T DISCRIMANATE IF I WANNA WATCH A "FILM" I WILL, I said i'm more concerned about christian in the mid-east than Jews, im just backing my statement. Giving evidence to support my statement, you guys can take it anyway you like, I really don't care. I'm not concerned about Israel,they can handle themselves, the U.S. has there back. Christians are getting driven out of their countries by the tens of thousands.
    Quote Originally Posted by littlebuddy View Post
    Ghettopalmetto said it best, maybe they just want to do something with their life while millions do not. Other areas in life Jews seem to excel at, a bigger percentage then their population, but how many of us don't watch a film or go to a great doc because they are Jewish. Gushi?

lilpup Guest

Teabaggers and other right wingers: The truth will out [[not that it was much hidden)

http://news.yahoo.com/s/dailybeast/1...stgaffereveals

After all he’s done for Israel, Mike Huckabee does not appreciate being criticized for comparing American debt to the Holocaust. Thus on Tuesday, when the Anti-Defamation League’s Abraham Foxman chastised him for doing just that, he responded with anger and a hint of menace, saying, “Israel and Jewish people need to make friends, not insult the ones they have.” Such words are unlikely to convince many Jews that Huckabee is their ally. The statement should serve as a reminder that the aggressive Zionism of the Christian right does not translate into sensitivity toward broader Jewish concerns.

To hate another is why we are falling apart.... there is an important passage in Judaism; do not do to others what is hateful to you ... or in Christianity; do unto others as you would do to yourself... or in Isalem, treat each others in the manner that you would want to be treated.

Jewish social justice and Christian social justice is the starting point of a humane world. Tikkun Olam.. healing a fractured world... I do not balme any group for the state of the world.. I know individuals in all faiths and inndivduals with no faith that practice healing and compassion... we cant forget that it is the policies of governments and bodies that create the chaos and division. I dislike AIPAC-Likude and the extremists policies of a government as much as I detest the policies of Hamas and the likes.. that doesnt mean I generalize and brand all people of the faiths that support these organizations or countires as one. In Israel I love teh vibrance of the peace camps and their peoples as much as i dislike SHAS and their bigotry. In occupied Palestine the extremists derail the peace as much as the IDF. My point is Jewish traditions and Islamic traditions get bastardized with politics of hate and division.

We must heal and remember forgiveness is a start, but compassion to other is the foundation: That my friends is rooted in Jewish, Christian and Isalem... as well as the great eastern Religions... why do the words Shalom and Salem sound so much alike ... we all are alike.
    Last edited by gibran; May-06-11 at 08:03 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2