Just back from a real centre of insanity, my beloved London. I'm there more and more now and will soon have to find some sort of solution to these endless 250 mile drives. Last Friday driving home there was an accident on one of the motorways I use and I was held up for hours. By the time I got in I looked like death. But at least, unlike so many people over here now, I am working. I'm also giving a talk about crime in London next Tuesday at a wonderful place called the Bishopsgate Institute. This started life in the 19th century as an educational facility for 'the poor'. It still operates in that capacity to some extent today and I have performed a lot of my research there for absolutely no cost at all. Long may it continue and here's hoping that we actually get more such places in the future. Not that it looks likely at the moment. There's a lot of breath holding over here at the moment around the possibility that we might have to bale out the Greek economy. What with I don't know but at the same time I do have a lot of sympathy for Greece too. They, like us, were led into the abyss by their appalling bankers and financiers. Hope you've got some sunshine over there!