Total duration 36 minutes:
Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. gives a speech to a crowd at Mass Torts Made Perfect about how to save our Democracy from Republicans, the Tea Party, and corporate raiders.
[15:45] The press in our country has been subverted and undermined. That's one of the things they did through Reagan's abolition of the Fairness Doctrine. One of the requirements they had in the Fairness Doctrine was that you had to tell the truth on the evening news. You know, they still have that law in Europe and they have it in Canada. That's why Fox News can't go to Canada. Because legally you pay huge penalties in Canada and Stephen Harper [[who's like a Mini-Me for George Bush), as the Prime Minister of Canada tried to abolish that law a year ago and we did big demonstrations in Canada and I wrote about it because he understood the importance of getting Fox News up there in order to lay the groundwork for a permanent "conservative" and by "conservative" I mean a corporate right. With the movement in Canada we were able to get rid of that....

Today the press in our country is completely subverted, not only that but they're in cahoots with the Citizen's United case because — last presidential election there was one billion dollars spent. This election is going to be a four billion dollar election because of the Citizens United case. And a lot of it is going to be money from corporations, foreign corporations and corporations that are all hidden. You don't know where it's coming from. These candidates, Obama's not going to know where the money is coming from.... And the press is in cahoots with them because where's this money going to go, this four billion dollars? It's going to go to the news departments. Ninety-nine percent of it is going to go to the electronic media news departments.... Now these news departments that were losing money, now they're going to be flush.