Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

http://atdetroit.net/forum/messages/5843/162418.html

So CCBatson, you said two years ago it was the beginning of the end of piracy off Somalia. How much longer is it going to last? Oh that's right, you just like talking out of your ass:

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/02/23/wo...pagewanted=all

At the present time, 33 vessels bearing 712 hostages were still being held for ransom. But of those, only one — a South African yacht with two passengers hijacked in 2010 — was a recreational vessel.

Um MikeM.... is it fun talking to yourself... when the person you're arguing with has been gone over a year?

Mike said what I thought. He just had to get it off his chest, I suppose.

gdogslim Guest

Or is he?

I'm good with MikeM dredging up one of our past shills.

CcBatson invested a great deal of energy and time destroying constructive conversations here, and we owe it to him to stick it back in his face often...even "e-posthumously", as it may be today.

It may just cause a few noobs to look into the archives to find some of the better discussions we've had here in the past.

I find myself yearning for the Karl days...his antagonism really forced me to a-whole-nother level of research, analysis, and delivery. HE was a piece of work, disappeared until his retirement, only to return to a fabulous flame-out. Didn't Cc go down burning, too?! One of 'em went over to H.Fudge for a while, if I remember correctly. With ol' CraigD. Oh, the good ol' dayz...

Only later did I learn that they both were working from the same rulebook of derailing discussions which could be disruptive to a despot-driven government.

Of course, I accuse MikeM of the same whenever I mention chemtrails versus contrails, but at least I've MET the man and his bride and know they are genuine and real people...not automatons in some cubicle being paid by the post!

Whackier conspiracy theories tie this piracy with some natural stargate which just happened in the area...chasing wanderers away while yielding some pretense for navies from around the world to congregate there.

It truly is an odd place in a strange time...unfortunate for these evangelists, for sure. Makes one wonder where their God was at the time...you usually only hear about the miracles which happen when folks go out of their way to deliver the good book to the unwashed masses of heathen who've not yet had the chance to choose to join the dominant religion of this astrological age.

No cheers on this one...

I find myself yearning for the Karl days.
    Really? I don't miss the fetus freak at all.

One of the Americans killed was formerly a resident of Southfield.

http://www.freep.com/article/2011022...text|FRONTPAGE

Quote Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
    Makes one wonder where their God was at the time...
    He was where He always is...but Gannon, you know that. God's ways are not our ways.

gdogslim Guest

Is Obama up from bed yet? Where is he?
    Oh wait here is Obama's comments on the Somalia terrorists.
    "Now let me make this clear, you pirates better not do this anymore, or I will send Hillary there to chew you out good"

Where is Obama on Libyia ?
    " I hope the violence continues there, that way oil will go real high and people will buy my electric cars and the US will turn green more quickly"

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton on Tuesday called the violence in Libya "completely unacceptable." She said, "As we gain a greater understanding of what actually is happening . . . we will take appropriate steps in line with our policies, our values and our laws."
    - ooohhhh, I bet Gadhaffi [[sp?) is scared now, he is shaking in his boots.

The mid east is on fire, And Obama Don't Care.

What in the world is a 'fetus' freak?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pam View Post
    Really? I don't miss the fetus freak at all.

What 'greater understanding' is needed, Hillary et al...

The forced purchase [[albeit by emission standards, or some other legality) of electric [[expensive) cars would force many low to mid income people onto public transportation who now purchase used 'nasty' combustion engine cars.... I guess that's a great and noble idea.... to some.
    Quote Originally Posted by gdogslim View Post
    Is Obama up from bed yet? Where is he?
    Oh wait here is Obama's comments on the Somalia terrorists.
    "Now let me make this clear, you pirates better not do this anymore, or I will send Hillary there to chew you out good"

Where is Obama on Libyia ?
    " I hope the violence continues there, that way oil will go real high and people will buy my electric cars and the US will turn green more quickly"

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton on Tuesday called the violence in Libya "completely unacceptable." She said, "As we gain a greater understanding of what actually is happening . . . we will take appropriate steps in line with our policies, our values and our laws."
    - ooohhhh, I bet Gadhaffi [[sp?) is scared now, he is shaking in his boots.

The mid east is on fire, And Obama Don't Care.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    What in the world is a 'fetus' freak?
    Karl was obsessed with bringing up abortion in every thread.

littlebuddy Guest

If is was 50 million black people being killed or 50 million Hispanics would you care, or 50 million of some of your looney liberal friends would you care, but just because you have convinced yourself that 50 million murdered innocent mean nothing shows how far you are from God no matter how good of a person you think you are.

In International waters,[[especially in Arabian Sea and Indian Ocean) Piracy is law.

By Pirate Law, you can be Shanghaied!

By Pirate Law, you can be killed!

By Pirate Law, they can toss you to Davy Jones Locker! [[ to he botton of the Sea or Ocean)

By Pirate Law, they can take your ship and used it for black market demand and trade.

Just stay OUT of that area.

WORD FROM THE STREET PROPHET!

Sixteen men in the dead's Man's Chest! YO, HO,HO, and a bottle of Rum!

Neda, I miss you so.