Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitPole View Post
    You have no more right to throw paint all over public spaces and private property in Detroit than I would in your rich Oakland County suburb.

You know what I did with a vacant structure in Detroit? I bought it. I live in it. I pay my taxes. What a fucking concept, right? That is doing something about it. Too bad you didn't get to throw your paint all over my house and ruin it before someone with some work ethic and respect for others got to move in and fix it up like a decent person, right?
    You're a child who has no respect for anyone elses' property. Typical for rich children like you - you've been handed everything in life so you don't know the value of anything and you're bored stupid, and just plain stupid to boot, and this is what the world gets as a result. Some of us didn't have it so easy that we went to Country Day and CCS and got to fuck around and make other people miserable all the time.

I am an art lover and a photographer myself. What you do is artistic, but you have no right to be doing it to what is not yours, and subjecting other people to it.

Buy one of these spaces in Detroit and do whatever you want to it. Then you can call it art, and it is rightfully yours. If you were really talented you could get a grant - there are substantial ones out there - but alas, that would require real work, not just vandalism justified in the name of art.

You make me sick, and I know who you are. You would be extremely wise to watch your back. It is dangerous out there. And the lawlessness doesn't apply simply to throwing paint around. With the slow police response times sometimes us tax-paying residents have to resort to vigilante justice.

You go around vandalizing one of the world's most dangerous cities and you're on facebook...and everyone can see who your girlfriend is...and what you look like...for all that fancy education, you are still as dumb as shit, you know that?
    cuz im the one who acts as if they are still in high school? trying to scare people? i will buy a space in detroit and if i dont, its still art...

i dont live in oakland county anyways. so yes, do what you want, its your choice

and yes, im going through the grant process right now.

so it makes you a better person because you didnt go to the schools that i did?

what building did you buy?

before they fix it up? really? most the ways to save pretty much every building is to tear it down and rebuild it. they are not structurally safe... the people who were around when they went abandoned had the chance to save them or preserve them and they didnt do anything. just saying.
    Last edited by johnkuhnphoto; February-17-11 at 07:53 PM.