Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Ray1936 View Post
    I hit for 10k on a keno machine back in '84, and I've had my share of W2-G forms for lesser amounts.

Yes, I was in Federal Court when I was Secretary of the Lts. & Sgts. Ass'n. on a labor matter. Tony Jack happened to have a trial going at that same time, and we passed each other in the hallway. I never saw such a hard look of hate on any face other than him. Given other surroundings, frankly, he'd of scared the piss out of me. Would have been about 1978.
    There was a health club at theTravelers Towers building in Southfiled that I used to go to for a while, it was back in the mid to late 70's. I would see Tony Jack there quite often in the steam room or the locker areas He was usually alone. He was totally unfriendly, If you said hello or try and engage in conversation he would ignore you.

Quote Originally Posted by softailrider View Post
    There was a health club at theTravelers Towers building in Southfiled that I used to go to for a while, it was back in the mid to late 70's. I would see Tony Jack there quite often in the steam room or the locker areas He was usually alone. He was totally unfriendly, If you said hello or try and engage in conversation he would ignore you.
    That was the Southfield Athletic Club, Tony Jack's alibi in the Hoffa disappearance. During the hours when Hoffa disappeared from the Machus Red Fox [[where he was reportedly supposed to meet Tony Jack), Tony Jack was at the Southfield Athletic Club, where he signed in and out to document his presence. Then he went to visit his lawyer who had an office in the Travelers Tower, for several hours. I read that while he was at the club that day, he was unusually talkative, presumably so there would be more witnesses who would remember he was there. This fits in exactly with Softrailrider's experience that Tony Jack was usually totally unfriendly and would ignore people who tried to talk to him.