Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    gdogslim Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Johnlodge View Post
    Still wrong. It would be "Berserkley".
    P.S. Name calling is against the rules, pursuant to Rules of Participation, Article 1.
    I agree 100% it makes for a better forum discussion and enlightenment.
    BTW, I didn't call anyone a name. I was referring to Michigan's worst guvner.
    I also agree with the Rules Article I # 3
    "Posts that badger, needle or provoke others will be removed without notice or explanation. Any posts in context to personal attacks will likewise be removed, good or bad."
    per "VOX: And slim, your spelling sucks. "
    I like Crumbled_Pavements take "I love the English professors on this site. "
    A good lesson re-acquainted in house rule etiquette

Is anyone really surprised?

Good riddance!

Who cares? She's not the governor anymore, she's no longer relevant to anything related to Michigan politics, and she's a private citizen again. Let her do what she wants and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by TKshreve View Post
    ok, here it is. For your "record" and whatever that is, I have no want to teach for my alma mater. I'm very comfortable saying I speak for more than just myself on that note. A degenerate comment like yours is always expected, but never accepted.
    Well until you actually do something with your life, I'm sure your alma mater has no interest in having you teach for them, so it doesn't really matter... Also, the definition of "degenerate" as used as an adjective means that my comment has fallen below a normal level of morality in regards to the rest of the thread. My comments are right in line with this thread so there is nothing degernate about them...

Quote Originally Posted by TKshreve View Post
    Lemme know when you pick out your cottage in:

Detroit
    Flint
    Pontiac
    Saginaw
    Kalamazoo
    Jackson
    Muskeegon
    Lansing
    Port Huron
    Ecorse
    Ypsi

Then we'll drink all your Zima...... on you of couse Richie Rich.
    I'm not sure what's wrong with Kalamazoo, Jackson, Muskegon, Lansing, Port Huron, Ecorse or Ypsilanti... And even Detroit, Saginaw and Flint are large enough to where I could easily find a nice "cottage" in a decent neighborhood.

Here's a beautiful "cottage" in Saginaw for under $160k. It's on the west side just north of downtown Old Saginaw within walking distance of shops, parks, theatres, and restaurants. And since it is on the West Side, crime is comparable to the national average. Hell, in 2010, Saginaw saw just eight homicides with only two of those on the west side. The number of murders in the city has dropped significantly over the last few years.
    Last edited by hudkina; January-26-11 at 01:52 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3