Hybrid View

Default News of Mary

Hello,

I arrived to log on the new forum.
    I am happy to regain you

More soon.
    Mary

Whew - welcome back Mary !

Sorry I haven't been able to do any research lately. I'll try to get back to it soon. Thanks, Mikeg, for compiling everything. It will help all of us track the research.
    Regards, DtCtyGrl

Mikeg, I believe this is the William Murphy, born May 19, 1892 with occupation of office supt. at J.L. Hudson. I have the census record saved. How do I get that to you?

1900 Detroit Census / June 11, 1900
    Murphy, Antone head / w/ m / May 1865 / age 48 / M / number of years married 15 / Ireland / Ireland/ Ireland / immigration year 1880 / # of years in US 20 / Policeman? / own home / free of mortage / home /
    Murphy, Anne / wife / w / f / Mar 18? / age 41 / M / children 4 / children living 4 / Ireland / Ireland / Ireland / 1880 / 20 years
    Murphy, Anne / daughter / w / f / March 1887 / age 13 / S
    Murphy, Johnson / son / w / m / Sep 1888 / age 11 / S
    Murphy, Antone / son / w / m / Feb 1891 / age 9 / S
    Murphy, William / son / w / m May 1892 / age 8 / S
    Address 869 16th Street, Detroit, MI

1910 Census
    Same person as listed above. Listed at home with Anthony [[Father), Annie [[Mother), Annie L. [[sister), Anthony [[brother), William [[age 18)

William Murphy / age 18 / book keeper /department store

Quote Originally Posted by DtCtyGrl View Post
    I have the census record saved. How do I get that to you?
    Thanks!

I've added a contact link near the bottom of the summary web page. Follow the instructions on my contact page and you can e-mail it to me as an attachment and I will upload and add add a link to it on the summary page.

Thanks to DtCtyGrl for the additional information on William Murphy numbers 4,7,11 & 15.

Default Thank you to Mikeg, DtCtyGrl and to everyone

Thank you to Mikeg and DtCtyGrl and other persons for the great work that you do.

Tomorrow, I will go away for few days. I will come back in middle next week.

A few years,I would like go to USA .

My daughter would like to visit New York, but I would like to visit Detroit.
    Could you [[one day) send me information on the most interesting places at Detroit that we will can see?
    With you, sometimes, I have feeling to be as in a family who lives at Detroit.
    That is comforting for me.
    Cordially.
    Mary