Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Buy American Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Buy American View Post
    Thug KK and his entourage will more than likely all ask for and get a court-appointed attorney. Just another rape of the City of Detroit taxpayers.
    It didn't take long, did it?

I am your everyday average citizen of the United States. I am certainly not rich but I am not poor either. If I were in circumstances where I needed an attorney, the courts would laugh me out of the courtroom if I said I couldn't afford one....they would take my savings, my belongings, and my home, put my family out in the streets before they would give me a court appointed attorney. Something is terribly wrong with this system where it allows the taxpayers to be raped again and again and again and again..........

http://www.freep.com/article/2010121...U07oBtz6HLI%3D
    Last edited by Buy American; December-17-10 at 08:18 AM.

http://jackshow.blogs.com/jack/2010/...ng-122010.html
    "... if someone had investigated then, we might have been spared the later scandal, the spectacle, and saved millions of dollars and a chunk of Detroit's reputation..."

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4