Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default vomit

I am a retired US Marine, fat and balding so I probably wouldn't be what you are looking for but I have extensive experience in forced vomiting. As a diver [[water and parachute) we would force vomit before going up to relieve pressure in our body.

In my hey day I could spew a line of eggs and bacon at least five feet, and later on we could aim very well and hit a bucket almost perfectly! Even in formation as each of us would walk by the aforementioned bucket timing was perfect! I remember the poor schmuck who handed out paper towels to each of us as we passed in line.

This whole phenomenon has just been recently brought forward when comparing young 20 something females with regard to being skinny. But this has been a best kept secret those of us who dive out of airplanes above 30,000 feet have know and trained in for decades.

UUUUUUUUUUU rah takes on a whole different meaning when you know where it comes from.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorax View Post
    Sorry, I forget sometimes that there are still people out there named Ralph!
    No offense taken, it is a funny saying, trust me I have heard it quite a few times growing up.

detmich Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Django View Post
    This is just simply plain and disgusting, puke = art, I dont think so. With all the starving children in the world you want to waste a good belly full of food for something you call art. Pfffftttttt.

CD, I have to say that I was pretty sure the responses to your thread wouldn't be so lighthearted but I was pleasantly surprised.

Is it just me or has Dyes taken on a new more humorous personality. I love it mixed in with the normal tightass political and righteous dogooder threads. I dont mean to poo poo on important social commentary, its just nice to see a little more flex in the mix.
    We now know what Vex will be asking for next.

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleHeart View Post
    I am a retired US Marine, fat and balding so I probably wouldn't be what you are looking for but I have extensive experience in forced vomiting. As a diver [[water and parachute) we would force vomit before going up to relieve pressure in our body.

In my hey day I could spew a line of eggs and bacon at least five feet, and later on we could aim very well and hit a bucket almost perfectly! Even in formation as each of us would walk by the aforementioned bucket timing was perfect! I remember the poor schmuck who handed out paper towels to each of us as we passed in line.

This whole phenomenon has just been recently brought forward when comparing young 20 something females with regard to being skinny. But this has been a best kept secret those of us who dive out of airplanes above 30,000 feet have know and trained in for decades.

UUUUUUUUUUU rah takes on a whole different meaning when you know where it comes from.
    ROFL...my hubby is a totally disabled Marine and I must say that he appears to have talents quite similar to yours!

LodgeDodger Guest

Quote Originally Posted by rajdet View Post
    Lorax I object to the term "ralphing" for very personal reasons.
    Gosh, how does it feel to have a name that's both a noun and a verb?

LodgeDodger Guest

This is just simply plain and disgusting, puke = art, I dont think so. With all the starving children in the world you want to waste a good belly full of food for something you call art. Pfffftttttt.

CD, I have to say that I was pretty sure the responses to your thread wouldn't be so lighthearted but I was pleasantly surprised.

Is it just me or has Dyes taken on a new more humorous personality. I love it mixed in with the normal tightass political and righteous dogooder threads. I dont mean to poo poo on important social commentary, its just nice to see a little more flex in the mix.
    Django, that belongs in the "other" thread. ;-)

So whatever happend to this project?

DetroitDad Guest

If you ask me, DY has kind of flip flopped. The good intellectual discussion seemed to have disappeared and was replaced with wannabe comedians. You can tell the IQ level has gone down by the increase in use of moronic phrases like "[[[[[[[[[gery" or "f%!#tard".

In most of the other threads, this new comedic appreciation has added nothing of substance to the disscusion. It seems that most of these people are spewing garbage comedy that is of the cut and pasted kind. How about adding substance to a topic while being funny?
    Last edited by DetroitDad; June-30-09 at 10:15 PM.

detmich Guest

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitDad View Post
    If you ask me, DY has kind of flip flopped. The good intellectual discussion seemed to have disappeared and was replaced with wannabe comedians. You can tell the IQ level has gone down by the increase in use of moronic phrases like "[[[[[[[[[gery" or "f%!#tard".

In most of the other threads, this new comedic appreciation has added nothing of substance to the disscusion. It seems that most of these people are spewing garbage comedy that is of the cut and pasted kind. How about adding substance to a topic while being funny?
    Please, your substantive discussion is making me vomit in by [[[[[[[[[. Now I feel like a fucktard. I wish I weren't so moronic. Oh man, I am spewing garbage on my flip-flop!

Ironic that we couldn't keep this thread down.

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitDad View Post
    If you ask me, DY has kind of flip flopped. The good intellectual discussion seemed to have disappeared blahblahblah
    Pot or kettle, "DD"?

Although either might come in handy for this project...

DetroitDad Guest

Quote Originally Posted by alsodave View Post
    Ironic that we couldn't keep this thread down.

Pot or kettle, "DD"?

Although either might come in handy for this project...
    Kettle, you know, it did happen to coincide with me posting here. Oh god kettle, do you think I am bringing DetroitYES down!?

The ignore function actually solves the problems, which is why I'm still here calling the kettle black. There are still plenty of other like minded pots around here.

Anyway, I am curious to know the outcome of the first poster's request. Any luck?

For those curious the shoot did go down, and it all worked out well. There is a whole study of fluid dynamics that can be done at high speed. The entire series of images should be done some time next summer. Thanks for the humorous posts.

Chris

Good thing every thing went well , I am pretty experienced in the removal of vomit Yet there are some things that I would rather remain "unexplained".

Wow this thread wont die, it just keeps coming back up.

Hey I did my part in trying to kill it.But it keeps spewing.

Does the Forum get a sneak preview?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2