Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Ahh, politics aside, it's time to revisit the talk of food and all of the varied enhancements therein:

Who's been using Sriracha Hot Sauce lately? Watched the documentary 'Sriracha'
    on the US, California based company and learned more about this wonderful hot sauce option. Sometimes it's a bit sweet for my taste but I got a 17 oz bottle for under $3.50 recently! Cool web site: https://shop.huyfong.com/product-category/hot-stuff/

Anyone find any new uses for this product??
    Last edited by Zacha341; January-24-16 at 12:57 PM.

My wife is from Thailand what she eats for a normal meal most people couldn't eat with a gallon of milk everything is loaded with Thai Chili peppers

I like anything with a warning label such as: "Keep away from dogs and children."

Sriracha is great; so is Tobasco. Though neither are overly hot.

My latest preference in this category though isn't a particularly hot, hot sauce either.

PC Smoky Bacon Hot Sauce.

http://www.presidentschoice.ca/en_CA...hot-sauce.html

I would imagine you could find it at Zehr's in Windsor

I was in New Orleans in January and ran across a bottle of colon cleaner. Pretty good. Lived up to its name.

i've been buying the Sriacha mayo sauce which isn't great, but ok.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3