I had posted on this site last year that this was going to happen. You can't control the type of people who goes into those restrooms. The homeless could be the one who leaves the restrooms tidy and people who are just passing through catching the bus or other people could be the ones clogging the toilets. I had thought that it was a bad idea to construct that type of terminal anyway knowing that the crowd that hung around Capital Park would migrated at the terminal.Unless there is a master plan for the terminal such as regional busses pulling out of there. I could see regional money being used for security and upkeep. I had thought that the new terminal should had been similar to the one built at Cadillac Square in 1985; an enclosed area with heated lights in the ceiling above.Was that terminal torn down to make room for Campus Martius? I don't know why the Kilpatricks had chosen that area to build the transit center and did the city planners not think that there would be a problem of vagrancy, drug dealing, neglected restrooms, and a falling economy before the terminal was constructed?