Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

All this talk about a new liquor store is making me thirsty. By the way, a nice statue on the sidewalk in honor of Foster Brooks would do the trick. remember Foster Brooks? This thread made me think of him all of a sudden. Check him out on youtube. Hadnt seen him in a while. I used to love that guy, and I still think he was outrageously funny.

Quote Originally Posted by jt1 View Post
    Can you list the wig stores, hair braiding places and beauty salons in that area or are you just making asinine generalizations?
    There is a wig store there, walked by it today. Can't remember the name, though. Huge afro wig in the window.

Quote Originally Posted by Dabirch View Post
    Wow - a JT1/Ndavies battle - this is kicking it ol' skool...
    Gee thanks, I don't get in on the throwdown? I was the one that rattled the cage to begin with!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3