The tickets I've gotten so far, have been for nonworking meters or meters that randomly "cut out". The problem is that I have to find parking down here, and when you drive to four or five meters in a row, they accept your money, and nothing displays, you end up stuck [[my job, or pretending they worked) without money, or without time.

Most recently I was "standing" outside of the post office, and a meter maid walked up and stuck a ticket through my window... eventually getting into a very interesting argument with my wife. This was in a zone where standing was clearly allowed, and the ticket was marked as being for a ran out meter. The meter maid told us we fit the description of a car parked down the street, with a similar crack in our back window [[no... not true).

I have disputed all above tickets, but have not heard back from them as of yet. Generally, this car is about to go anyway, is not in our name, and thus I'm not sure that it really matters. They can take their tickets and....