Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by leland_palmer View Post
    Their website says April, 2011.
    That is doable, if it happens it could happen by then. If not, oh well.

Update: Texas de Brazil will finally open on June 13th. Steak is what's for dinner.

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a...=2011110526024

Quote Originally Posted by BrushStart View Post
    Update: Texas de Brazil will finally open on June 13th. Steak is what's for dinner.

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a...=2011110526024
    Nice. I'll definitely patronize when I'm back in town. What are the other brazilian steakhouses in the Detroit area?

The other one is in Northville Township. Pretty good, IMO.

So it will be an epic battle of downtown vs. sprawl. Let's get ready to rumble!

Texas de Brazil Steakhouse will be Downtown Detroit Woodward Ave. Business Corridor's start for a business boost. I can't to see what's inside for some Tex Mex, Pan American and South American cuisine.

I am glad that they are opening next month. I am glad the Woodward is finally picking up as a strip to hang out at.

Quote Originally Posted by vivadetroit View Post
    You might laugh, but just wait til you've sat for a while, ate 5 lbs of meat and then have to walk out to your car.
    This does not sound appealing. At all.

Quote Originally Posted by Roq View Post
    I thought the same thing until I ate at one! I left thinking, "I don't need to do that again anytime soon" and then wanted to go back the next night.

Quote Originally Posted by Roq View Post

the next morning on the toilet is probably equally distasteful.... but... im SO in, I can't wait to eat five pounds of various meats!!!!

This sounds like a "destination" restaurant as opposed to "event" restaurants that draw from the Fox, etc. I just don't know if there's enough people willing to drive downtown weeknights to make this work.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2