AWright, so where is everybody? Sumas, Eriedearie, Jams, BigB,Kathinozarks, ORF? I hope somebody has some recipes to share. I want to post just this one more, it was soooo good, then if nobody is interested I guess the thread can fall off the page again with my blessing.

We had this for dinner, and it was awesome! The recipe was in the Free Press Yes section on Sunday. I wanted to serve it as a main dish so I doubled the meat amount and also threw in a few leftovers I had from yesterday's BBQ, three or four little roasted new red potatoes, a few slices of sweet onion that I grizzled with the steak. The recipe took well to those adapations. I served with one lone garlic bread roll I had left from yesterday, cut in half.

Steak, Radish and Edamame Salad
Serves 2

4 oz sirloin steak [[I used 6 or 8 oz)
1 tsp + 1 T olive oil [[I used plain olive oil for the 1 tsp cooking, and extra virgin for the dressing
1 T lemon juice
1 tsp sugar [[I used Splenda)
1 medium radishes
1/2 c frozen shelled edamame, thawed
1 oz crumbled goat cheese [[This is REALLY good, don't skip this)
Cracked black pepper

Preheat a small skillet or grill to medium high. Brush the steak with 1 tsp olive oil and cook until medium rare, 5 to 7 minutes, turning once.

Meanwhile, whisk the lemon juice and 2 T olive oil and sugar in a medium bowl. Cut the ends of the radishes and slice thinly. Add the radishes and edamame to the bowl with the lemon mixture, toss well. Dish into salad bowls. [[OK, I had some leftover hearts of romaine that I put into the bowls first, it looked amazing.)

Slice the steak and place on top of salad. [[Put on those grizzled onions if you have them.) Top with goat cheese and pepper.

Enjoy!