Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Beat the green machine!

Go Blue!!

Denard............Denuthin.................

crow is bitter this time of year. go green

We gave up 21 early points on awful passes by Denard. He will only get better.
    State was a better team though, and UM has a ways to go.

The Wolverrines offense is better with Denard Robinson, but they suck without him!

The Wolverines defense is 700,000 times much WORST than the Detroit Lions.

Their special teams is worst in the state.

And they can't beat Michigan State Spartans and Ohio State Buckeyes. TOO BAD FOR THEM

WORD FROM THE STREET PROPHET!

FIRE RICH RODRIGUEZ!

Neda, I miss you so.

Quote Originally Posted by kenp View Post
    We gave up 21 early points on awful passes by Denard. He will only get better.
    State was a better team though, and UM has a ways to go.
    Agreed. State can feel good about the win. Running back was very good.

Wolverines should only get better as a team this year even if the W's are not where we want them yet. Defense is young and still sub par. Hoping for 8-5 regular and an interesting bowl appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    The Wolverrines offense is better with Denard Robinson, but they suck without him!

The Wolverines defense is 700,000 times much WORST than the Detroit Lions.

Their special teams is worst in the state.

And they can't beat Michigan State Spartans and Ohio State Buckeyes. TOO BAD FOR THEM

WORD FROM THE STREET PROPHET!

FIRE RICH RODRIGUEZ!

Neda, I miss you so.
    Can we be any more UNrealistic and overly dramatic here? Quick, someone nominate Danny for an Emmy for this over-the-top performance here.

Homecoming weekend!

Tough match-up against the top ranked scoring defense. That and our own weak defense leaves our work cut out for us.

Breast Cancer Awareness theme with pink everywhere.

Go Blue!!

WOLVERINES LOSE to Iowa 38 to 28. Denard Robinson suck!

Fire RICH ROD!

Face it Wolverine fans Uof M Football Program is finished. It's time to cheer for the UNSTOPPABLE MSU SPARTANS.

"S" GO GREEN, GO STATE, GO SPARTANS!

Still hoping for 8-4 regular, however even 7-5 [[Purdue and Illinois) will be a challenge [[and minimally acceptable).

Happy Valley next.

Go Blue!!
    Last edited by vetalalumni; October-22-10 at 05:04 PM. Reason: edit

I see Brandon as having an important decision to make at the end of the season. Does he cut his losses with RichRod and try to get Harbaugh before he gets snapped up by the pro's or another school. The problem I see is that the longer RichRod stays he is going to have a roster full of players that another coach will have difficulty converting to his system.

RichRod will most likely win enough games to go to a bowl, but fans won't be happy that we won't be able to beat the upper tier teams in the league.

Maybe the NCAA will bail Michigan out and give Brandon the excuse he needs to fire him.

BLUE AND GOLD are black and blue. The Wolverines are finished!

Quote Originally Posted by smogboy View Post
    Can we be any more UNrealistic and overly dramatic here? Quick, someone nominate Danny for an Emmy for this over-the-top performance here.
    Danny's comments are really without any substance. It seems more like glorified cheerleading with some veiled codespeak thrown in for good measure. Now if he could produce some facts and offer an informed opinion based on those, it might add something to a thread.

That's is why the wolverines are going to the Toilet Bowl!

This Penn State game is key. Lose that and all the naysayers will be having a field day. Win and RichRod buys himself a little more rope to play with.

Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Hoard View Post
    This Penn State game is key. Lose that and all the naysayers will be having a field day. Win and RichRod buys himself a little more rope to play with.
    Is this the Mr. Hoard who told Coach Bo "Coach, if you need one yard, I'll get you three yards. If you need five yards, I'll get you three yards."?

Regardless, welcome to the board and this Wolverine fans thread.

Agreed the importance of this game. I'm sticking with Coach Rod as long as we continue to trend improvement.

WOLVERINES SUCK! lost to Penn State at Happy Valley. Still can't play football!

We sure need to beat Illinois. Lifelong fan here, so I'm never gonna give up on the Wolverines - anybody with me rooting for them?

What a score! Seriously I haven't seen NBA teams score this high at times. Congrats to the Wolverine fans for this victory. 67-65 still isn't a gem if you're into defensive football though. Reece Davis even made a comment about it earlier calling it "no tackle" football and that's what it seemed like.

I was listening on the radio, they were interviewing Brandon at halftime. He said he had to go check to make sure there was enough power for the scoreboard.

Fun game, but I would still be concerned if your a Mich fan. Even though Ill disappointed me with there Defensive performance. Their offensive performance was off the charts which means U of M still can't stop anybody and they are simply not going to put those kinds of points up on the big boys of the conference.

Whew! What a dramatic game. But a W is a W, so I'll take it.

Improving the defensive secondary next year will be a priority. Against both Iowa and Penn State, we lost by 10 points [[only 2 scores).

Next year, the B10 "powerhouses" will change some personel, as will we. We hopefully will be +2 or better in the wins column.

Avenge our 2 point loss last year to Purdue at the Big House. Coach said the fellas need to play with a chip on their shoulder this weekend.

Go Blue!

Quote Originally Posted by vetalalumni View Post
    Avenge our 2 point loss last year to Purdue at the Big House. Coach said the fellas need to play with a chip on their shoulder this weekend.

Go Blue!
    I was right behind the bench last year and we had that game won and self destructed. Then there was the Hope vs Rich Rod thing at the end. Its going to be scrappy. I hope we are ready for a fight, I miss those days. Wish I was going.
    GO BLUE.

Michigan 27, Purdue 16. Happy with what unfortunately might be the last win of the regular season.

Quote Originally Posted by firstandten View Post
    I see Brandon as having an important decision to make at the end of the season. Does he cut his losses with RichRod and try to get Harbaugh before he gets snapped up by the pro's or another school. The problem I see is that the longer RichRod stays he is going to have a roster full of players that another coach will have difficulty converting to his system.
    and
    Maybe the NCAA will bail Michigan out and give Brandon the excuse he needs to fire him.
    I'm hoping Coach Rod leaving soon is not a foregone conclusion. An improved defense alone could have earned an additional 2 wins so far this season. Regarding AD Brandon, here is his recent interview and 3 associated videos [[Crains) --> http://www.crainsdetroit.com/article...ichigan-brand#

RichRod will most likely win enough games to go to a bowl, but fans won't be happy that we won't be able to beat the upper tier teams in the league.
    Tough call. Again, maybe it is not yet certain that Coach Rod is unable to coach the team to victory against the B10 elites. So many factors going in to next season. Changing rosters [[or not, see Pryor), new divisional alignments, and Nebraska added for example. We might be in the weaker of the two alignments which could aid our regular record.
    Last edited by vetalalumni; November-15-10 at 03:24 PM. Reason: edit

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast