Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Rhapsody has been there for a long time. Not likely the place they're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by 1KielsonDrive View Post
    Rhapsody has been there for a long time. Not likely the place they're talking about.
    I asked her about the Rhapsody, but she thinks she heard about a new place and that it was SW Detroit area.

I wonder if she is getting the Rhapsody confused with some other place? But, if there's a new Hungarian place, I would love to know and check it out.

Pingu Guest

I know this doesn't help, but it reminds me of this restaurant we went to when I was a kid. The owner and his wife and little boy travelled for three nights through the forest, hiding from the Russians, to escape to Austria, and then to the west.

He didn't play up the Hungarian thing, it was a typical burgers and shakes mom & pop kind of place, but there was plenty of goulash and such on the menu. The father was very upbeat, good humored, and outgoing and loved this country, but the little boy grew up shaky and damaged, those three nights in the forest did a number on him.