Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Fitch's in Detroit 1900's

I am researching my husbands family tree and part of the family Percival Burden Fitch left England about 1856 with his wife and four daughters went to Canada where two he had two sons , Frank in 1860 and George in 1862. They moved to Wayne County Detroit and I believe that George may have been in the Police Dept.
    I would love to know if any person knows anything about them. I have located them through the USA census up to 1930.
    Percival had a daughter Emma whose married name was Antoya and she had daughter Sarah.
    Regards
    from Perth Western Australia

1894 Detroit City Directory, page 525:

Attachment 7129

1928 Detroit City Directory, page 881:
    Fitch, Frank, home address 1515 Field Ave
    Fitch, Geo [[Mary A), guard, People's Bank of Wayne County, h 3740 Van Dyke Ave

1874 Detroit Directory:
    Attachment 7130

Percival Fitch makes his first appearance in Detroit - 1873 Detroit City Directory:
    Attachment 7133

Default Fitch

Thanks for the info on the directories

Quote Originally Posted by Sheilafitch View Post
    Thanks for the info on the directories
    If you need Detroit City Directory lookups from other years - up to and including 1923 - just let me know.