Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

No doubt she stashed money away from the side deals her and Rayford had going, plus kickbacks, but I would imagine that should be running low after so many months. Ya, she got played, no doubt, but grown women aren't allowed excuses for being stupid or nieve.

For now let’s assume she had no knowledge of the Synagro bribery affair. But did she get played when she formed her marketing / media consulting business to provide PR for Synagro? There’s a definite conflict of interest with her TV2 ‘unbiased reporting’ job. And was she played when she screwed around with Rayford [[a married man) and flaunted it in public? Played with, but not played. I thought I read somewhere that Fanchon is actually pretty smart. So I don’t think we can chalk these up to stupidity or naiveté. I hope she’s learned her lesson because as rajdet said, she’s paying for it with her career.