Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Where is Fanchon Stinger

She has kept a low profile since screwing up her career while having an affair with a married man/white collar criminal.

Maybe she will come back into the news when the FBI reveals their Synagro info closer to the election.

By the way, is she still on paid leave?

ccbatson Guest

Who is this?

I'm wondering if Rayford dumped her since she can't help his business anymore.

Who really cares?

Quote Originally Posted by Detroitej72 View Post
    Who really cares?

Nobody anymore. But there was a time when this thread would have had 'zillions' of replys by now. She really blew it.

Maybe she's dancing at Deja Vu.

ccbatson Guest

I have no idea who this is....a Detroiter?

LodgeDodger Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ccbatson View Post
    I have no idea who this is....a Detroiter?
    She used to be a Detroit TV anchor.

I understand she has a sister than does the news in the Flint-Saginaw-Bay City area. I hear she's pretty popular.

You probably won't hear anything from her until this Synagro thing plays out.

Looks like she had enough nerve to crawl out from under her rock for a little while last January...

http://www.hourdetroit.com/Hour-Detr...f-Friends-XII/

It appears that unemployment is agreeing with her. She looks well rested.

Quote Originally Posted by exdetroiter View Post
    It appears that unemployment is agreeing with her. She looks well rested.

Maybe she's all rested up after all that sleeping around.

Quote Originally Posted by Olddetroiter View Post
    Maybe she's all rested up after all that sleeping around.

LOL Man, you guys are hard core. Maybe he was just her friend

You guys are harsh! She got played and now she's paying for it with her career. I just hope this whole FBI thing come to a close soon, I really want to see what happens to City Official A.

Quote Originally Posted by firstandten View Post
    LOL Man, you guys are hard core. Maybe he was just her friend
    I guess that personal trainer she often had on "Get Fit With Fox 2" was just her friend too. Or maybe he 'had' her because it was about the same time she got divorced.

Quote Originally Posted by rajdet View Post
    You guys are harsh! She got played and now she's paying for it with her career. I just hope this whole FBI thing come to a close soon, I really want to see what happens to City Official A.
    Harsh? All the time she was cultivating the 'good girl' image on TV she was anything but. Her biography on the station's website listed involvement with many, many charatable organizations and even her church membership before she converted to Islam.... Note - I'm not knocking her right to change religions, but it is strange that when she attended a Christian church it was in her biography. When she converted there was no mention of it.... I don't think she got played. She knew what she was doing, and I have to believe the folks at Fox 2 did too. There's no way she could have kept all that secret from her co-workers.

I keep looking for her selling oranges to people in cars whenever I accidentally drive over into the Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by East Detroit View Post
    I keep looking for her selling oranges to people in cars whenever I accidentally drive over into the Westside.
    I think she's washing windshields on 8 Mile.

No doubt she stashed money away from the side deals her and Rayford had going, plus kickbacks, but I would imagine that should be running low after so many months. Ya, she got played, no doubt, but grown women aren't allowed excuses for being stupid or nieve.

For now let’s assume she had no knowledge of the Synagro bribery affair. But did she get played when she formed her marketing / media consulting business to provide PR for Synagro? There’s a definite conflict of interest with her TV2 ‘unbiased reporting’ job. And was she played when she screwed around with Rayford [[a married man) and flaunted it in public? Played with, but not played. I thought I read somewhere that Fanchon is actually pretty smart. So I don’t think we can chalk these up to stupidity or naiveté. I hope she’s learned her lesson because as rajdet said, she’s paying for it with her career.

I decided to look her up today because the name popped up in my head. She is at the Indianapolis Fox station, I think she started in 2011 there, looks like she landed on her feet.