Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Don't know, but I'd imagine it might dovetail with Mandee's closing time.

You follow that twit on Twitter?

LOL...you are either a masochist or a professional, or both...and we love you for it, Gnome.

Cheers

Kwame making the rounds / interview on Tom Joyner show? Annoying!

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news...-20110815-wpms

I had to finally turn Fox 2 off as they went on a minute or two or three KK on Tom Joyners show. And what's with his critique of Bing? Not a big Bing fan but I don't think Kilpatrick needs to be saying much, yet he did and all to make himself look good. Comments?

KK can't/ won't accept his humiliation. Thus he proposes that new Mayor not "popular" and not good with "the people" and compares to himself who is "still popular" all over town [[in his mind?) and is more wonderful, capable in every way. Every other pertinent criticism is a plot by enemies and ridiculous. Also his marriage so wonderful after 13 mos seperation.
    Thus we may conclude that he is worried about his status here in his home base, that his wife has him on life probation, etc.
    I am worried though that he's going to spend the next year being the very involved, very dis-loyal opposition in our local politics. The sooner his book old news the better.

Whats there to comment on. The guy is a self-serving, mental masturbating POS. In a year or so he goes for the long ride and we'll be done with him for good.

Quote Originally Posted by fanniemae View Post
    My source, and it is a good one, says more charges are coming. There is a lot of crap for the agency involved to wade through. More stuff should be happening by the end of this year.I was of the opinion Kwame would be plea bargaining 5 to 7 years on the fed charges. My opinion has changed after what I heard, he will be lucky to get out in 20. Depends on the deal made. Jim Thomas and new team will be vigorously defending Kwame in the legal system this go around, but will be listening to offers behind the scenes. I don't care if anyone here believes this. Just have to watch .
    I would have to agree with you...Kilpatrick will serve one year per count!!!

Kwame just doesn't get it... Whether or not he did any good in the city doesn't matter. When you lie, cheat, and steal from the people, get caught, and then get put into prison, that overshadows and perceived good he may have done.

Kwame is a smug, arrogant, thug.

bartock Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Kwame making the rounds / interview on Tom Joyner show? Annoying!

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news...-20110815-wpms

I had to finally turn Fox 2 off as they went on a minute or two or three KK on Tom Joyners show. And what's with his critique of Bing? Not a big Bing fan but I don't think Kilpatrick needs to be saying much, yet he did and all to make himself look good. Comments?
    He said that his wife "...has become my soulmate." The wife that he met in college "has become" his soulmate? I know it is a small thing, but I think it sums up just about anything Kwame says or does.

He is still smooth. Women [[from Venus) looove to hear "soulmate" talk. Makes his wife [[who he needs now) so happy. Does she believe it?

Also, he said Carlita's his girl! That's exactly what he said to Christine! Christine said she wanted to be "his girl" in HS and he texted that she was his girl then and would always be his girl. [[Sorry for all this feminine deconstruction of he said and she said!),

Quote Originally Posted by SWMAP View Post
    He is still smooth. Women [[from Venus) looove to hear "soulmate" talk. Makes his wife [[who he needs now) so happy. Does she believe it?

Also, he said Carlita's his girl! That's exactly what he said to Christine! Christine said she wanted to be "his girl" in HS and he texted that she was his girl then and would always be his girl. [[Sorry for all this feminine deconstruction of he said and she said!),
    Not all women. A few saw right through KMK.

Quote Originally Posted by bartock View Post
    He said that his wife "...has become my soulmate." The wife that he met in college "has become" his soulmate? I know it is a small thing, but I think it sums up just about anything Kwame says or does.
    hahaha yeah it does

Default Kwame in cout

Check out this article about Kwame in court.
    http://www.thebigdetroit.com/files/K...rrendered.html

bigd - I think you will be a poster to watch for. You have a little more insight than most.

I was listening to the Angelo Henderson show earlier today, and it appears that a lot of Detroiters would vote for him again. They were doing a straw poll on the air and he was definitely winning over Bing.

He sounds like the epitome of a corrupt politician. Although, at least most politicians seem to apologize for what they did, but it sounds like Kilpatrick is trying to justify it or ignore it. Unfortunately, I think no matter what, if a politician acts suave enough some people will buy it. And those people still get to vote.

Politicians are generally good at deceit, and even smart people can sometimes be fooled, though I would think most people would have seen through Kilpatrick by now.

I am not a Democrat or a Republican really [[I am generally Conservative), but watching videos of G. W. Bush, it still amazes me that he got reelected even though he was a terrible public speaker. I guess people wanted to give Leno and Letterman and the other guys four more years of material. Still, G. W. Bush had a charisma that a lot of people liked, even if he wasn't popular at the time. Only the future will tell where his presidency ranks along with the other presidents we've had. Now, Bush hasn't been sent to prison as far as I know, but he still didn't act all that intelligent and he got reelected. I didn't vote for a president until 2008, the first year I was old enough to.

Politicians are generally good at getting people to like them, even if they make decisions [[legal or illegal) that end up being the wrong ones. Sometimes even after they get caught people would still vote for them.

Quote Originally Posted by ejames01 View Post
    I was listening to the Angelo Henderson show earlier today, and it appears that a lot of Detroiters would vote for him again. They were doing a straw poll on the air and he was definitely winning over Bing.
    Does that surprise anybody? Go figure! He knows it as well. The parasite made a lot of people a lot of money with his side hustles, so why would they not want him back. Thats why I have very little hope for that place.

He has to be the dumbest sumbitch on the planet

His latest interview with The New York Times covered his marriage, the time he spent in prison and Detroit.

In the interview, Kilpatrick said he believes Detroit voters still fully support him.

"If I go there and I run now, I win," he said in the interview. "I'm serious. I don't say that in arrogance or anything.
    http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/28922180/detail.html

Quote Originally Posted by SWMAP View Post
    KK can't/ won't accept his humiliation. Thus he proposes that new Mayor not "popular" and not good with "the people" and compares to himself who is "still popular" all over town [[in his mind?) and is more wonderful, capable in every way.
    If he is so good with "The People" why did we vote his mother out of office?

His mother wasn't voted out of office because she was doing a bad job, it was to send a message that we are mad at her son for what he did to Detroit.

Here's a report from Mr. Kilpatrick's regent college speaking appearance:

http://www.detnews.com/article/20110...leave-politics

Any one want to bet "no" on whether he really does intend to return to live in Detroit at some point in the future ?

Damn- I'd say after 15 pages of comments & opinions of this snake, it's no longer a thread but more of a yarn now.

Question....May a convicted felon run for Mayor??

^^
    I believe....no.

Stromberg2

bartock Guest

This guy manages to raise his own bar of arrogance/stupidity at every opportunity:

"Although Kilpatrick has repeatedly vowed in speeches and in his book that he will fulfill his obligation, at $150 per month it will take almost 478 years.
    Kilpatrick reported to the Texas Department of Criminal Justice on Aug. 3, the day after his release from a Michigan prison, that he was earning $5,000 a month, according to documents provided by the Michigan Department of Corrections to Detroit television station WXYZ through a request made under the Freedom of Information Act.
    The documents give no explanation for the source of Kilpatrick's self-reported income of $60,000 per year.
    His lawyers have said Kilpatrick is unemployed, except for profits derived from speeches and the sale of his book, "Surrendered: The Rise and Fall and Revelation of Kwame Kilpatrick." It went on sale days after his prison release.
    All proceeds from the book are supposed to be directed, by court order, to an escrow account managed by the Wayne County Treasurer, with orders to apply everything to restitution.
    Creative Publishing Consultants has so far sent nothing to the fund, said Deputy Wayne County Treasurer David Szymanski."

From The Detroit News: http://detnews.com/article/20111014/...#ixzz1alnK9iYA

I think its pretty much known that Kwame is hiding money. How he is doing it is what I would like to know. Maybe offshore accounts ? Anyway people don't like to have their intelligence insulted. That why after the Feds win their case against him next year they are going to come down on him like a ton of bricks. When the reality of the amount of time he is going to get hits him, he and the Kilpatrick family are going to be stunned.

Quote Originally Posted by firstandten View Post
    I think its pretty much known that Kwame is hiding money. How he is doing it is what I would like to know. Maybe offshore accounts ? Anyway people don't like to have their intelligence insulted. That why after the Feds win their case against him next year they are going to come down on him like a ton of bricks. When the reality of the amount of time he is going to get hits him, he and the Kilpatrick family are going to be stunned.
    At this point in time, all I want is for the guy to shut up. Just shut up and go away, far away. I never hear anything about Beatty or any of the other movers and shakers in the Kwame soap opera, except for the star Kwame himself. I never even hear anything about his mother either. Is she even still alive? I mean, everybody has quieted down except Kwame. I just want him to SHUT UP!

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast