Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Default Weck

Potbellies has "A Wreck" salad. I wonder if they have the same roots.

Angry Dad Guest

Got to admit, I like some of the BW3 flavors but don't care for some of the locations.

The best description I've heard for what BW 3 is, is that it is a McDonalds with a liquor license.

Bw3's was rumured some time ago to be going into the Studio One apartments in Midtown. I'm not sure why that one fell apart but I think that its a much better location than Club Blue.

The location in Rochester is nice!

wings are good..

Quote Originally Posted by French777 View Post
    The location in Rochester is nice!
    but the service is terrible. At least it was the three times I went there.

really Raptor? I've been there 2 times [[ Wednesday and a Friday) and its been good. . .

Quote Originally Posted by raptor56 View Post
    but the service is terrible. At least it was the three times I went there.
    i've been to the stores in lake orion, south bend, ferndale, and sterling heights. i've had great service every time, except for the south bend location, where the bartender was a little slow to notice me at first. and, i tend to be a discerning customer, having been in the service industry for years. too bad for your run of tough luck, raptor!

the wings are a little smallish for me; i don't need the full-on steroidal antibiotic wings - but then again, they've got a great array of flavors. i've always found bw3's to be a fun environment with a great crowd.

and, looking at the site criteria posted above - it doesn't seem consistent with some of the bw3 locations i've seen, as noted with the ferndale store.

The one in Dearborn is pretty good. I was pleasantly surprised when I went there. I was expecting less variety.

A big problem with the Club Bleu location may be the lack of foot traffic during the day along with a lack of parking at night.

No one's going to go downtown for what they can get in the suburbs. Detroit needs to have restaurants that aren't available in other parts of the metro area in order to be succesful.