Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 7 of 198 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    Well, are all my peeps happy campers on this grey and dismal Monday morning? Both of out teams did it again!

Personally I could care less whether they win of lose. It's totally insignificant to my overall well being.

Quote Originally Posted by zitro View Post
    Personally I could care less whether they win of lose. It's totally insignificant to my overall well being.
    Yeah, and you've got this big bridge in the backyard that you can sell to me for how much again?

yeah, and you've got this big bridge in the backyard that you can sell to me for how much again?

lmao!!!!:d

Huuuuuuuuh?!!!

Call an ambulance immediately, and have them drive you to the nearest Best Buy where personnel there will wheel you over to the HDTV room. An hour watching Sports Center highlights, top tens and bottom line scores, and you should be back to your old self...unless your GM shares went to zero today, in which case it may take two hours.

Quote Originally Posted by 7andkelly View Post
    Huuuuuuuuh?!!!

Call an ambulance immediately, and have them drive you to the nearest Best Buy where personnel there will wheel you over to the HDTV room. An hour watching Sports Center highlights, top tens and bottom line scores, and you should be back to your old self...unless your GM shares went to zero today, in which case it may take two hours.

Thnaks for the advice 7, I guess I was just temporarily blinded by a sense of reality. I'm better now.

Way to go Wings and Tigers, thanks for not wasting about 12 hours of my life this weekend

Oh and thanks LeBron for taking the limelight off of the Bad Boy Pistons for their walking off the court against the Bulls, funny how they were portrayed as poor sports and he's justified it as being a competitor.

Oh and thanks LeBron for taking the limelight off of the Bad Boy Pistons for their walking off the court against the Bulls, funny how they were portrayed as poor sports and he's justified it as being a competitor.
    Can you blame the NBA and their inbedded media for coronating him right out of high school after MJ retired for the last time, and with Kobe being Kobe?

Got in too late in the day! Yes, we still wear red at St. Jude's on Pentecost Sunday, but we've never had the gospel spoken in different languages - very interesting!

Sorry for the last post guys, I guess I was not on the last page of the forum. My bad.
    Sorry JC, no slight intended!

7K - Nice "Ring" tone. Brings back many nice memories.

Quote Originally Posted by Mkap View Post
    Sorry for the last post guys, I guess I was not on the last page of the forum. My bad.
    Sorry JC, no slight intended!

7K - Nice "Ring" tone. Brings back many nice memories.
    That would be the coolest ring tone. I wonder how I could load that to a Verizon phone?

That would be the coolest ring tone. I wonder how I could load that to a Verizon phone?
    If anyone has the audio on mp3 format, there are free converters on the web that will send them to your phone. Google "mp3 to rintgone". Here's one I found on CNET. . I haven't used this one, but I have used stuff downloaded from cnet before, they do scans to make sure they're not malicious.

http://download.cnet.com/MP3-To-Ring...-10441978.html

I was looking over that converter. It's not free, but they do allow you to a free trial. Also, if you go to that page and page down a bit, there are other free converters on CNET. They work on other formats as well.

By the way, I have done this in the past. Being a big fan of sci-fi movies, I downloaded Godzilla's roar to my phone. I made the mistake however, of assigning it to calls from my wife. She did not see the humor in that at all.

I should have read the last page too! Bells move, in sequence against clappers. You can "push the magic" button and have the bells peal in sequence as we did at Easter Vigil and during the Stations during Benediction. When I shinny up the bell tower, I'll make sure I have the Bell tower activator and the Padre doesn't! .....I'll also make sure that it's NOT near noon or 6pm!

Quote Originally Posted by Campfire Girl View Post
    I should have read the last page too!
    Now that everyone's on the right page, I'll ask again.

Anyone planning on attending any of the St. Jude card parties [[holdem) this week?

Can we create our own ringtones? Anyone know?

I would guess not, TS, I would guess not!
    OK, JC, you're our computer expert - any EASY ways to do this?

Greetings from the Smoky Mountains. Great riding. Tires scuffed to within an inch of the rims. Impressed some sport bike kids from Toronto with that this morning. I was impressed they'd done a 600+ mile day on crotch rockets. Oh, to be young again.

Just follow the Cnet links...it's that simple.

No, I've always had problems with Verizon and access to my own phone. I tried downloading free ring tones, and they never go into the ringtone area, just to the 'sound' area, and i can't figure out how to use them. I'll see what I can figure out.

7K - I don't know how to play poker - but would probably go if they had a bunco table! :-) I haven't volunteered yet to be a "chip" girl - geez, who wouldda thought that would happen again ---but may have time on the next round.

7K - I don't know how to play poker - but would probably go if they had a bunco table! :-) I haven't volunteered yet to be a "chip" girl - geez, who wouldda thought that would happen again ---but may have time on the next round.

I'll take a bag of Muncho's please

Quote Originally Posted by campfire girl View Post
    7k - i don't know how to play poker - but would probably go if they had a bunco table! :-) i haven't volunteered yet to be a "chip" girl - geez, who wouldda thought that would happen again ---but may have time on the next round.
    ...chips!!!

No, 7, not going to the Hold 'em tourney. I've got a wedding this weekend and 2 graduations the next, and then we leave for Colorado for 2 1/2 weeks, so I'm hanging on to money

I tried the software for the ringtones, but Verizon won't let it upload to my phone. It's a fairly easy process. Just install, select an MP3 you want to use, drag the ends of the sound graph to choose the clip segment, convert and upload.

Too bad, I can't conveniently "poke" a hole in a gambling chip and get to keep it! What did we sell besides chips, J - weren't there pretzels in a box too? I don't remember - except we got to leave early for lunch, go to the gym, and grab our boxes which were in the closet closest to the convent side of the gym.

Page 7 of 198 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 17 57 107 ... LastLast