Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 62 of 263 FirstFirst ... 12 52 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 72 112 162 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 6559

Quote Originally Posted by Campfire Girl View Post
    The name sounds familiar, but I can't place them. I DO remember the plastic enclosed furniture in various homes that was never used. Were there EVERY an occasions when the plastic came off?
    I don't think the plastic ever came off, but there were occasions when people could sit on the furniture WITH the plastic. Easter Sunday; when important visitors came[[read parish priest or nun); and after funerals. I have 2 Italian brothers in law, and grew up with an Italian Godmother, so I know whereof I speak. There were also plastic runners in front of the sofa so IF you were allowed to sit, the carpet wouldn't be ruined. Also, the blinds were only opened briefly on the above occasions so that nothing would fade. God help you if you EVER spilled in that room. That's what the basement was for.

plastic on furniture - hadn't thought of that for years. i had an aunt and uncle living in Ferndale who ahd them. they had the plastic covers on their living room furniture and never took them off. not in the summer when you stuck to it, or the winter when it was always cold.

Thanks for posting Z. Tony was in my class, I once played baseball with him at Wish-Egan as well.

Quote Originally Posted by zitro View Post
    Just saw this in the Macomb Daily. Mr & Mrs. DeDonatis were long standing members of St. Jude. Some of you should know Tony. Donny graduated with my brother at St. Jude and eventually was drafted but the Tigers but never made the big club. He played for Denby and would have graduated in '67.

I used to go over their house with my brother before church on Sundays and remember we would always huddle in the basement with the rest of the family. Typical Italians they lived the basement and all the furniture has plastic on it upstairs and no one was allowed to sit on any of it. Just like the Romano's

http://www.macombdaily.com/articles/...1099653476.txt

Today at 4:05 and 6 secs it will be 040506 on 070809

at 12:34pm and 56 seconds, it was the 7th month, 8th day of the 9th year in the 21st century, so it was 123456789. think us slackers have too much time on our hands.

apparently the medical examiner has declared the McNair case a murder/suicide. Also, the girl had gunpowder on her hands.
    http://www.channel3000.com/sports/19...02100107082009

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    apparently the medical examiner has declared the McNair case a murder/suicide. Also, the girl had gunpowder on her hands.
    http://www.channel3000.com/sports/19...02100107082009
    The fact there was no person of interest in the case pretty much lead to this conclusion from the start

I figured that, too. I just got the email though, so I thought I'd post it.

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    I figured that, too. I just got the email though, so I thought I'd post it.
    Hell hath no fury

you got that right

OK, kids, I'm back. You'll have to behave now.

Oh, rats...

Yea! The gang's all here..until I leave on Sunday for Grayling/Au Sable!

Quote Originally Posted by Eastburn View Post
    OK, kids, I'm back. You'll have to behave now.

I tried my best to keep them in line while you were gone EB, but you know how kids are these days

Quote Originally Posted by zitro View Post
    I tried my best to keep them in line while you were gone EB, but you know how kids are these days
    Oh, right, you've kept US in line.

Actually, with J gone as well - it was up to Z and I to hold the fort for what seemed like weeks! You know how rowdy 7K and MKcap can get!

Yep, you two had your work cut out for you there.

Sorry, J, I have to leave them ALL in your hands for the next couple of weeks! Be fair, but firm! Remember Carl Dull's scale of "freedom" vs. "responsibility"

Sorry, J, I have to leave them ALL in your hands for the next couple of weeks! Be fair, but firm! Remember Carl Dull's scale of "freedom" vs. "responsibility"
    Does tht mean I get to smash heads against lockers?

Not to those little angels!

Damn, and I was so looking forward to it.

C'mon CFG, you know you can get wireless access in Grayling if you really try. I bet the Keg O Nails has access. And don't try to tell us you won't be spending time there.

Hey EB - I've actually never been to Grayling - but will keep my open for the Keg O Nails! :-)

Hey EB - I've actually never been to Grayling - but will keep my open for the Keg O Nails! :-)

Pick me up a 14 oz hammer and a 24" Stanley tape measure when you go

One hour left to go on the All-Star voting for Brandon

Page 62 of 263 FirstFirst ... 12 52 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 72 112 162 ... LastLast