Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 60 of 263 FirstFirst ... 10 50 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 70 110 160 ... LastLast
Results 1,476 to 1,500 of 6559

Quote Originally Posted by Eastburn View Post
    All we have to do to make it happen is to get Z back in town. [[And me to finish my epic adventure).

Anyone offering to house Z [[and his extended family) if he comes back.

I would but it's a haul from Port Austin to the COPA.

No need for that, I have plenty of relatives, just kind of hoping if they can stay in the race I might want to make it back for a playoff game vs a regular season one.

Yes, right next door to Bass

hey all, back in Nashville. We didn't go to Charlotte - from Nashville, it is east to Asheville, then south to Charleston. Were too busy moving to see downtown, but we did go to Folly Beach Sunday - his apartment is 30 mins from the beach - what a hard life. Got all his stuff in place - a great apartment - about 1/2 mile from Charleston Southern Univ - all the restaurants, hangouts, and liquor stores were found. He is happy, mom isn't too.

It looks like part of the parish [[blue section) is a part of a pilot program for curbside recycling. I wonder if we could set the rest of the city council out by the curb?

http://www.detnews.com/article/20090...ilot-Wednesday

Quote Originally Posted by Tsomyak View Post
    It looks like part of the parish [[blue section) is a part of a pilot program for curbside recycling. I wonder if we could set the rest of the city council out by the curb?

http://www.detnews.com/article/20090...ilot-Wednesday

I don't think they take toxic waste

so why my old blue section? is it because harper woods is on the north and the pointes on the east? can't figure this one out!

Quote Originally Posted by Tsomyak View Post
    Curbside recycling ... is that where you remove your own siding, air conditioners and electrical wiring, and leave it all by the curb to save the scrappers the trouble?

Quote Originally Posted by zitro View Post
    I don't think they take toxic waste
    Thankfully, the toxic waste was too stupid to figure out how to join the new forum.

Quote Originally Posted by 7andkelly View Post
    Thankfully, the toxic waste was too stupid to figure out how to join the new forum.
    The Cowards of Wayne County?

The Cowards of Wayne County?
    Yep. They made a full retreat from our streets and parks. It's been nice and peaceful ever since.

Where was everyone today? One more day, and I'll be home.

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    Where was everyone today? One more day, and I'll be home.

Mourning the Tigers loss. There is no joy in Mudville.

Have a safe trip back on the last leg of your journey. I hope the ribs in KC are up to your expectations.

We miss you j - hurry home-- with lack of your witty banter, our conversational exchanges, obviously diminish greatly!
    To all a HAPPY SAFE 4th of JULY WEEKEND!!! Enjoy those BBQs!

so, what's everyone doing over the 4th? for me, will be a weekend of fishing and not thinking of anything that takes brains.

Nothing special here just grillin' and chillin'. Hoping the Tigers heat up

Nothing special here just grillin' and chillin'. Hoping the Tigers heat up
    Ditto. Wife is away for the month, so it's just me and the dogs trying to stay out of the heat. Might have to check out Public Enemies. over the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Campfire Girl View Post
    We miss you j - hurry home-- with lack of your witty banter, our conversational exchanges, obviously diminish greatly!
    Yeah, J. We're only half as witty. Get back safe.

Yeah, J. We're only half as witty. Get back safe.
    I'm home. I guess you can quit being a half wit now. Oh wait...

I got my barbecue in KC. It was wonderful. I also ate at a Waffle House for the first time that I can recall, got a Sonic cherry limeade and had Rasta Pasta in Breckenridge. All in all, a very nice time was had by all. I'll post some pics after I load them off my laptop back to this PC.
    Happy 4th to all. I'll be going to my grandson's 3rd birthday on Sat. A great way to celebrate the holiday.

Have a safe and happy 4th everyone. For those who care, the musical '1776' is on TCM tonight at 10:15 pm eastern. One of my all-time favorites.

Have a safe and happy 4th everyone. For those who care, the musical '1776' is on TCM tonight at 10:15 pm eastern. One of my all-time favorites.
    Thanks J, and yes, happy 4th of July to you and all my fellow Americans. It is a great day to embrace our liberty. It is a great day to remember all those brave men and women who died for us, and those now fighting for us, and to appreciate what they are fighting for. God bless America.

If I'm not out there witnessing our local rendition of "bombs bursting in air", I may be in my bunker watching the Tigs [[hopefully anhilating the Twinkies). The recession hasn't hit the fireworks business, and least not from my vantage point.

Thanks J, and yes, happy 4th of July to you and all my fellow Americans. It is a great day to embrace our liberty. It is a great day to remember all those brave men and women who died for us, and those now fighting for us, and to appreciate what they are fighting for. God bless America.

If I'm not out there witnessing our local rendition of "bombs bursting in air", I may be in my bunker watching the Tigs [[hopefully anhilating the Twinkies). The recession hasn't hit the fireworks business, and least not from my vantage point.
    Yeah, they were out here last night, scaring the crap out of my dogs. That's the one thing I hate about the summer holidays. The local idjits and their need to blow things up.

Yeah, they were out here last night, scaring the crap out of my dogs. That's the one thing I hate about the summer holidays. The local idjits and their need to blow things up.
    For some unexplained reason my dog is okay with the fireworks, but he barks at everything else. He watches TV intently, and barks at all animals, even animated ones, and he knows who the bad guys are before I do.

He'll bark at a leaf in the wind a hundred yards away, but shrapnel and hot ashes falling on the patio furniture seem normal to him.

When in the course of human events it becomes neccesary for one people to dissolve bonds which have connected them with another.....................
    Have a fun and safe fourth all!

Quote Originally Posted by kellyroad View Post
    When in the course of human events it becomes neccesary for one people to dissolve bonds which have connected them with another.....................
    Have a fun and safe fourth all!

Thanks for this KR. For those who haven't read the whole document since maybe grade school here is a link to it. It's amazing how insightful our Founding Fathers were.

http://www.ushistory.org/Declaration/document/index.htm

For some unexplained reason my dog is okay with the fireworks, but he barks at everything else. He watches TV intently, and barks at all animals, even animated ones, and he knows who the bad guys are before I do.

He'll bark at a leaf in the wind a hundred yards away, but shrapnel and hot ashes falling on the patio furniture seem normal to him.
    Did you say you live in Tehran? Or was it Detroit?

Page 60 of 263 FirstFirst ... 10 50 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 70 110 160 ... LastLast