Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 50 of 263 FirstFirst ... 40 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 60 100 150 ... LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 6559

MKap - Like your style - and love that Jets! Will probably also break out the Orville and go through a case of Diet Pepsi!

On a St. Jude note - did anyone know that the front steps to the church were heated at one time? Found that out at the PC meeting on Tuesday.

Interesting, CFG. I wonder if it could have contributed to the crumbling that I noticed when I was there.

The last time a road team won a game 7 in the Stanley Cup finals was Montreal/Chicago 1971. The home team has won game 7 12 out of 14 times in the history of hockey.

Quote Originally Posted by Campfire Girl View Post
    MKap - Like your style - and love that Jets! Will probably also break out the Orville and go through a case of Diet Pepsi!

On a St. Jude note - did anyone know that the front steps to the church were heated at one time? Found that out at the PC meeting on Tuesday.

I'll be chomping an a healthy bag of pillow and fingernails for tomorrws game, I hate game 7's!!! I just hope the refs can contain their bias for one game and all the outside forces that are pulling for the Goons to win.

I just noticed that RJ Polisena the manager at Continental Lanes singed up on FB on the St. Jude site.

Z - Yes, he was totally helpful when I had my bowling fundraiser there - and we reminisced about St. Jude. He thought the fundraiser was for St. Jude Children's Hospital and was excited to see it was for St. Jude.

As far as the crumbling steps, combination age, slate composition and environment. We'll probably replace with cement - may not be as pleasing to the eye - but will stand up for many years to come. Still getting bids. They're all over the board!

Quote Originally Posted by campfire girl View Post
    as far as the crumbling steps, combination age, slate composition and environment. We'll probably replace with cement - may not be as pleasing to the eye - but will stand up for many years to come. Still getting bids. They're all over the board!
    mg - krete.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1FF5MawLac

Oh! and I forgot to add to the list ... Tum's !!

Quote Originally Posted by Mkap View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1FF5MawLac

Oh! and I forgot to add to the list ... Tum's !!
    Way too funny, Mkap.

I just get the idea Bethesnotaman, CBC and the Canadian refs have it in for our superior world class talent.

TV sound will be turned off Friday evening as I will be listening to Ken Kal. From my observation 97.1 is a near real time play-by-play, and is several seconds ahead of CBC through my cable system. The delay in the video will be a little awkward, but at least I will be spared the inferior [[IMO) commentary.

You're right - Can't forget the TUMS!

7K - what's mg-krete?

Quote Originally Posted by Campfire Girl View Post
    You're right - Can't forget the TUMS!

7K - what's mg-krete?
    It's a high quality concrete repair/patch...Bing it for more info.

From what I observed, it shouldn't require a tear down / re-do, but I'm not an inspector. I do know there are contractors out there that will patch instead of replace. If you're interested in a name, I can get it to you.

[quote=7andkelly;31270]It's a high quality concrete repair/patch...Bing it for more info.quote]

And here I thought it was short for: "My Gosh - Concrete". Just goes to show you how little I know.

good luck to all the wings fans tonight. home advantage and game 7 should give ya a win. on another note, remember the safety patrol? wonder why crossing guards are now adults?!?

They grew up and didn't want to give up their jobs?

Okay Wings fans. It's time to pull out all the stops tonight. Bring out all of those autographed pucks, pennants, hats, jerseys, whatever you've got, put it all on display. JC I hope you haven't fumigated those socks.

Let's Do It!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zitro View Post
    Okay Wings fans. It's time to pull out all the stops tonight. Bring out all of those autographed pucks, pennants, hats, jerseys, whatever you've got, put it all on display. JC I hope you haven't fumigated those socks.

Let's Do It!!!!!!!!!
    I don't have a jersey, but I'll dig out something red and white to wear.
    Go Wings!!!!

What, did everyone take off early today to get ready for the game?

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    What, did everyone take off early today to get ready for the game?

I'm here JC, trying to keep myself occupied I'm getting too anxious about this game. The conspiracy theorist in me is worried the refs are in cahoots on this one.

I know what you mean about getting anxious. I've been listening to 97.1 all day, and I think they're making it worse.

If one is sitting on pins AND needles does one hurt more than the other?

Depends. A pin won't go all the way in because of the head, so at least you can pull it back out. But needles are usually thinner

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    Depends. A pin won't go all the way in because of the head, so at least you can pull it back out. But needles are usually thinner

Don't Depends have velcro? No pins or needles needed

Quote Originally Posted by zitro View Post
    Don't Depends have velcro? No pins or needles needed
    I don't know. I don't wear them

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Breath, Z, breath.

Page 50 of 263 FirstFirst ... 40 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 60 100 150 ... LastLast