Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 212 of 263 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 222 262 ... LastLast
Results 5,276 to 5,300 of 6559

That's great! A big, meaningful step in your life. God bless.

Thank you to all of you. Will always give the good priests and sistas the credit for making me who I am today. Still can't use Camay soap, though...............remember the taste of it!

Quote Originally Posted by 12468_laing View Post
    Thank you to all of you. Will always give the good priests and sistas the credit for making me who I am today. Still can't use Camay soap, though...............remember the taste of it!
    So, did it work? Don't hear much sass out of you.

wanted to let all my SJS friends that as of today, it is official. i received my letter from the Bishop of Nashville that I have been accepted into the upcoming class of the Diaconate. thank you for all the St. Jude prayers. Now the work begins!
    When's the big day? Should we start saving up our sins for you, or just go to confession now?

Quote Originally Posted by 7andkelly View Post
    When's the big day? Should we start saving up our sins for you, or just go to confession now?
    go ahead and confess now, i won't be ordained till 2014, won't be able to hear confessions, but your priest should not be denied!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 7andkelly View Post
    So, did it work? Don't hear much sass out of you.
    to this day, i won't let any Camay into the house.

go ahead and confess now, i won't be ordained till 2014, won't be able to hear confessions, but your priest should not be denied!!!!!!
    I've must have missed a thread...I thought Fr. Eastburn was hearing confessions.

Quote Originally Posted by kellyroad View Post
    I've must have missed a thread...I thought Fr. Eastburn was hearing confessions.
    Step into my on-line confessional. I guarantee you'll get more than 5 & 5 from me, young man.

Why is it that even the word 'confession' makes me feel guilty? ....and though it's now called "Reconciliation" that's just a fancy word for the LAST part of Confession!

Quote Originally Posted by Campfire Girl View Post
    Why is it that even the word 'confession' makes me feel guilty? ....and though it's now called "Reconciliation" that's just a fancy word for the LAST part of Confession!
    sounds to me someone has a guilty concience!

I need some sympathy, guys. My dog just died. She was with me for almost 17 yrs.

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    I need some sympathy, guys. My dog just died. She was with me for almost 17 yrs.
    jcole, sorry, i know what that feels like. what was the name and what breed? any pix?

She was a Shih Tzu named Neiscza.
    This was her several years ago. Attachment 7182

So sorry to hear JC. It always hurts to lose a good friend

Quote Originally Posted by zitro View Post
    So sorry to hear JC. It always hurts to lose a good friend
    Thanks, Z. Yes it hurts. A lot right now.

I'm so sorry, JC. Critters are such a big part of our lives. Hang on to the love.

Group hug, J. So sad. She was such a cute little pooch.

Thanks guys. I really appreciate the messages.
    She was with me through a lot of difficult times and made them easier.
    I'll be okay in a day or two.

I am very sorry to hear this. 17 years of a good friend is a blessing

Quote Originally Posted by Eastburn View Post
    Step into my on-line confessional. I guarantee you'll get more than 5 & 5 from me, young man.
    I take that you mean OFs and HMs. The on-line penance should be interesting

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, J. You've lost a family member and i will keep you in my prayers. Look for an e-mail, called "rainbow bridge", I found it comforting when Lucy died.

sounds to me someone has a guilty concience!
    ok, ok, i did it - or didn't to it - whichever makes me guilty! Geez, you're good at this!

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, J. You've lost a family member and i will keep you in my prayers. Look for an e-mail, called "rainbow bridge", I found it comforting when Lucy died.
    Thanks, CFG. I got it. It's a lovely poem.

I know that when/if I get to heaven, I will be welcomed by Corky, Rocky and Lucy - it's a comfort. Currently, they're under the capable hands of St. Francis.

I know that when/if I get to heaven, I will be welcomed by Corky, Rocky and Lucy - it's a comfort. Currently, they're under the capable hands of St. Francis.
    Wow, Cfg. Now that really is comforting! I can picture my Mom with her collie, Ginger.