Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 18 of 263 FirstFirst ... 8 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Whew - good! Otherwise we may be in trouble! :_)

Gee. I'd hate to be such a burden

Not a burden, Z. Just don't turn into a dirty old man

I'll have EB to use as an example

True, dat..

And I promise to be a good example of a bad example.

By the way, I had no idea what I'd be starting with my spelling error.

Best little exchange we've had here in some time.

Speaking of dotage, I'm first in line for that, given my advancing age. Hell. I got my Medicare card in the mail this week.

Did they send a cane with that Medicare card, or just a coupon towards a wheel chair?

Good thing we have someone who will be able to help us through the maze of elderlyhood! Thanks EB

Yeah thanks for being the beta test for us EB

Quote Originally Posted by zitro View Post
    Yeah thanks for being the beta test for us EB
    OldAge 1.0?

Only problem is, by the time you all get to my age, I'll have forgotten everything.

First step, Z, is to put a sidecar on your bike. Makes it much harder to fall over. And a lot more fun than a motorized wheelchair.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastburn View Post
    Only problem is, by the time you all get to my age, I'll have forgotten everything.

First step, Z, is to put a sidecar on your bike. Makes it much harder to fall over. And a lot more fun than a motorized wheelchair.
    But we'll have this thread for documentation, providing there are no crashes this summer. And I don't mean in the sidecar.

I'm sure not planning on any crashes. Are we still meeting Z in Iowa in June?

Quote Originally Posted by Eastburn View Post
    I'm sure not planning on any crashes. Are we still meeting Z in Iowa in June?
    My timeline has had to change a little due to a 3 year old's birthday on July 3, so I don't think we'll be travelling through on the same day as we planned. We'll have to hope ZZ gets to Michigan later in the summer for me to be able to see him.

WOW - What an incredible bowling afternoon! We ended up with about 20 more bowlers than I had planned - always a good thing - had a great time - For the Grads of 1970, found out that Joe P's brother was the manager on duty. Bowled on a team with Mike, Viv and Lynn. Wish you all could have been there. Pictures on the SJ website - bowling alley too dark to take a lot of "bowling" pictures.

Just getting back from a week at WDW. Pretty sure whatever needed to be walked off from our delicious traditional Polish Easter brunch was and then some.

How does one traverse from obscurity to "rock star" fame and back again? The answer to that question is Mark Fidrych ... a great pitcher ... and even better person. So sad to see this news. May God rest his soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Campfire Girl View Post
    WOW - What an incredible bowling afternoon! We ended up with about 20 more bowlers than I had planned - always a good thing - had a great time - For the Grads of 1970, found out that Joe P's brother was the manager on duty. Bowled on a team with Mike, Viv and Lynn. Wish you all could have been there. Pictures on the SJ website - bowling alley too dark to take a lot of "bowling" pictures.

Thanks for the pics cfg. Joe P's brother would be Arduino or RJ as he was mostly called. He was the one I told you who taught me to swear in Italian.
    Last edited by zitro; April-20-09 at 08:43 AM.

Ahhh, I can see where he might have been helpful in that regard! He definitely RJ'd my receipt. Sure wish you could have been there! Maybe next time!

Wish I could have been there, CFG. Looks like a lot of fun.

I hope we can all come together to be a "team" at the next event too! I still can't believe what an overwhelming success it was!

I hope we can all come together to be a "team" at the next event too! I still can't believe what an overwhelming success it was!
    I like to nominate Z's son as team captain.

Glad to see SJ bowling is a huge success. It STRIKES a hearfelt sense of gratitude that the funds were SPLIT to the benefit of St. Jude and that no one was SPARED a great time. One would have to be not in a proper FRAME of mind to realize what a success it was. Ok, It's time for this TURKEY to close.

Groan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm running down the ALLEY after that one - and into the fast LANE!

I get the feeling I need to work on my material.....don't want it to end up in the GUTTER.

Quote Originally Posted by kellyroad View Post
    I like to nominate Z's son as team captain.

Glad to see SJ bowling is a huge success. It STRIKES a hearfelt sense of gratitude that the funds were SPLIT to the benefit of St. Jude and that no one was SPARED a great time. One would have to be not in a proper FRAME of mind to realize what a success it was. Ok, It's time for this TURKEY to close.

The young whipersnapper still can't beat the old man on a regular basis YET!

Yes, it was nice to hear everyone had a BALL. I'm sure with this Catholic group everyone had their head out of the GUTTER. Too bad George Baier wasn't there to do his impersonation of Al FOULINE

Page 18 of 263 FirstFirst ... 8 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 28 68 118 ... LastLast