Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 102 of 263 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 2,526 to 2,550 of 6559

Quote Originally Posted by kellyroad View Post
    Class of 1958 upper quarter of picture
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/1319760...95454/sizes/l/

Let me know if this is acceptable. The orignal copy was cropped into quarters.

Wrong 1/4. Move right.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravine View Post
    Jcole, for you, down the street, a holler.
    Holla back.

Ravine, everyone
    Everyone, Ravine
    Welcome
    Last edited by jcole; October-04-09 at 11:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    Holla back.

Ravine, everyone
    Everyone, Ravine
    Welcome
    Oprah, oops, I mean JC here it goes......
    A shout out to Ravine!
    Ravine, Welcome! Were you a former student of St. Jude School or member of St. Jude Parish?

Quote Originally Posted by Eastburn View Post
    Wrong 1/4. Move right.
    EB: Move right? Is that a cryptic code in addition to the direction of the photograph?

EB: Move right? Is that a cryptic code in addition to the direction of the photograph?

Always good advice but I was referring to the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by 7andkelly View Post
    From '43, I don't recognize any of the names, but it looks to me like one of the kids was actually Jerry Mathers.
    Another one may be Tony Dow.

r
    Always good advice but I was referring to the picture.
    C'mon, let's not go there.
    Right in the PICTURE!!

r
    C'mon, let's not go there.
    Right in the PICTURE!!
    I saw you, EB ... without a zoom in. I'd recognize that face anywhere. You haven't changed a bit.

This was posted on the NE Detroit group on facebook. It's a book by Joe Borri, fifteen short stories about growing up in OUR neighborhood and northern Michigan. Check it out!

http://www.amazon.com/Eight-Dogs-Nam.../dp/1879094797

Quote Originally Posted by Tsomyak View Post
    This was posted on the NE Detroit group on facebook. It's a book by Joe Borri, fifteen short stories about growing up in OUR neighborhood and northern Michigan. Check it out!

http://www.amazon.com/Eight-Dogs-Nam.../dp/1879094797
    Saw that too. Along with "Made in Detroit" by Paul Clemens our little northeast corner is become well represented in the written media.

I saw you, EB ... without a zoom in. I'd recognize that face anywhere. You haven't changed a bit.
    Just a beard & 100 pounds.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/1319760...n/photostream/
    Ok folks, I just loaded the class of 1970 in full size and quarter sections. Let me know what you think. The larger classes with smaller pictures were more challenging to work with...they had to be sharpened and the lighting adjusted in photoshop as well as the cropping. If you can try printing a page. I guess you can be the "Beta site" now. Your comments and suggestions are most welcome

Ok folks, I just loaded the class of 1970 in full size and quarter sections. Let me know what you think. The larger classes with smaller pictures were more challenging to work with...they had to be sharpened and the lighting adjusted in photoshop as well as the cropping. If you can try printing a page. I guess you can be the "Beta site" now. Your comments and suggestions are most welcome
    I think I look better in this one than the 1943, don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by JJOrding View Post
    I think I look better in this one than the 1943, don't you?
    Yes, but nothing compared to your radiance now.

Just a beard & 100 pounds.
    You had gray hair in '58? Wow. Just wow

Hey ... I know some of these people ... top shelf, if you ask me!

Thanks for the work on these pics KR. We've talked about getting this done for a long time it's nice to know we can save these for posterity purposes and for a lot of people to enjoy.

Interesting to note so far. Our class of 70' had class officers. I don't see any in the 72' or 79' class. I wonder if that practice stopped with 70 or 71 and why.

As for the class of 71, I am almost positive we had class officers. A good buddy of mine, Doug Roehl was I think VP.

You had gray hair in '58? Wow. Just wow
    I actually had hair in '58 as the pic clearly shows. Considering going back to the pompadour..

that class picture of 70 brought back a lot of memories of people I haven't thought of for so long. thanks for putting it up!!!!!

I believe KR got hold of most of the class pictures and is in the process of capturing them all. I'm sure it is going to take some time but eventually will get around to it.

Quote Originally Posted by zitro View Post
    Interesting to note so far. Our class of 70' had class officers. I don't see any in the 72' or 79' class. I wonder if that practice stopped with 70 or 71 and why.
    The anarchists of '72 had no use for officers. At NDHS, part of this same group abolished the dress code, and established a smoking section in the cafeteria.

the anarchists of '72 had no use for officers. At ndhs, part of this same group abolished the dress code, and established a smoking section in the cafeteria.
    radicals!!!!

Thanks for the work on these pics KR. We've talked about getting this done for a long time it's nice to know we can save these for posterity purposes and for a lot of people to enjoy.

Well, in spite of our radical leanings, I think we DID have class officers. Mike Knoll was our esteemed president, if I recall. My guess is that, for whatever reason, the class officers were not noted on the class picture.

Yes, it seems some graduating classes had student council officers and class officers for each class while other had only the individual class officers.