Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

I used to count on going to Yde's in Mt.Clemens whenever I got back there and would take some home but the last time I was in there it looked like it was on it's last legs and all they had was some frozen which I bought but it just wasn't the same as when I could get it in there fresh.

I gave up looking for any good sausage here in TN 20 years ago. We used to have kolbaz and hurka from the Hungarian meat market in Delray back in the day. That I miss more than Strohs beer.

Probably best for the ole cholesterol, but it sucks around the holidays.

Guess you exiles will just have to learn to make your own kielbasa. My brother-in-law makes the best I've ever had. I helped him once. It was quite a project but well worth it.

I've made my own, and smoked it, but it is much easier to go to Ye Olde Polish Market and buy it.

Everyone knows that the bird is the word.....bird, bird, bird,bird....
    What a tragedy! The summer of 76 WAS the bird. May he rest in peace.

He brought Tiger baseball to the national limelight at a time the team trully did not warrant it. His career was cut short but the memory of that fantastic summer will be forever etched in the minds of those of us who witnessed it.