Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Thanks J -
    I will need to work on this - maybe this weekend - to get you guys all "friended" up!

New cite, very cumbersome to use

Here is part of the response from LG [[SJS class of 47) regarding the inquiry of what high schools did most of the SJ students attend in the 40s and early 50s:

Our holiday was great. Hope yours was special too. Happy New Year to you and yours. All I can tell you is that several went to Dominican as I did. My sister-in-laws went to St. Anthony. Some cousins went to Austin but I have no statistics to share, sorry. What kind of history are you trying to compile? If I can help more let me know.

If you go to the 'Quick Links' drop down at the top of the page, you can see who's online, what's been posted today, if you have any new messages and some other handy stuff.
    I just wish that there was a way to lock that menu bar in place.

KR, we need you to go to the old thread and close it out. Z had the idea that you should have that honor, and EB seconded.

Out with the old, in with the new

What was the grand total for our thread and can we get back to it through archives?

What is the "Title" field for on the replies?

Default This is a title

Final count was 9488, and as far as I know, the other site will live on just as an archive.

I just put in a title, and it seems like it titles the post if you want to call attention to it.

The title shows up when you preview, but not after you submit, so I have no idea. Maybe it's for searching??