Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Default St. Jude Visit

Hey all,

This is probably old news here but there is a huge collection of St. Jude grads that are on Facebook. We toured the school a couple weeks back. One of the grads, has taken tons of pictures of the old neighborhood. If you haven't seen it in a while you will be moved. The school was empty but in decent shape. Rm. 100 still had the same light blue carpet that was there when I went in the 70's and early 80's. I don't post here like I used to because Facebook has taken up so much of my time but I will continue to check in.

There is a reunion planned that will take place at Rubustos at 7 and Mack on April 24th around 9. The people that will be there mostly graduated between 81-86.

Quote Originally Posted by Detroit Jazz View Post
    Hey all,

This is probably old news here but there is a huge collection of St. Jude grads that are on Facebook. We toured the school a couple weeks back. One of the grads, has taken tons of pictures of the old neighborhood. If you haven't seen it in a while you will be moved. The school was empty but in decent shape. Rm. 100 still had the same light blue carpet that was there when I went in the 70's and early 80's. I don't post here like I used to because Facebook has taken up so much of my time but I will continue to check in.

There is a reunion planned that will take place at Rubustos at 7 and Mack on April 24th around 9. The people that will be there mostly graduated between 81-86.
    Robusto's is the Cigar Bar? Interesting place to hold a reunion.

Quote Originally Posted by Mkap View Post
    Robusto's is the Cigar Bar? Interesting place to hold a reunion.
    Yeah, these young people from the 80's don't realize that the nuns may come back to haunt them for lesser infractions than a reunion in a bar.

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    Yeah, these young people from the 80's don't realize that the nuns may come back to haunt them for lesser infractions than a reunion in a bar.
    Yeah! And wait till Fr. Ording finds out they have been smoking. Oh Mother Mary help them all!!!