Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

KR, do you have the years of 1953, 56, 59 and 65? I've got family in each of those, if I have the years figured correctly. Not to rush you, I just wonder if there in the queue

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    KR, do you have the years of 1953, 56, 59 and 65? I've got family in each of those, if I have the years figured correctly. Not to rush you, I just wonder if there in the queue
    53, 59 and 65 for sure. I'll double check on 56. There are a few classes missing [[1945 comes to mind). BTW.in the 1947 class pic there is a L. Pariseau. Could that be Lois Pariseau Gentry on facebook. Do you know the Gentry family well? I've contacted Lois via facebook, hopefully we can have Lois correspond about the early years of SJ

Quote Originally Posted by kellyroad View Post
    53, 59 and 65 for sure. I'll double check on 56. There are a few classes missing [[1945 comes to mind). BTW.in the 1947 class pic there is a L. Pariseau. Could that be Lois Pariseau Gentry on facebook. Do you know the Gentry family well? I've contacted Lois via facebook, hopefully we can have Lois correspond about the early years of SJ
    I'll bet anything that is Mrs, Gentry

You took on quite a project with this didn't you KR?

Quote Originally Posted by zitro View Post
    I'll bet anything that is Mrs, Gentry

You took on quite a project with this didn't you KR?
    Yes indeed. It keeps me out of trouble.