Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Mkap View Post
    Oooouuuuch!
    It was pain in pursuit of knowledge, so it was worth it to her. You had to know her to appreciate her.

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    It was pain in pursuit of knowledge, so it was worth it to her. You had to know her to appreciate her.
    I guess I better follow the bouncing ball . The ouch comment was directed at the Spartans.

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    Yes, but why does knowledge have ot hurt so much! Noby told me there would be days like these.

Greetings from beautiful Selinsgrove, PA. Play nice while I'm gone. I'll be keeping an eye on you kids.

JC, those dried sausages at A & H were called landjaegers [[sp?). My Dad loved them. So did I. Just can't find butcher shops like that any more. What I wouldn't give for some good head cheese or blood tongue.

My real favorite, though, was Blance & Enoch on Harper where my Belgian mother bought fabulous Belgian pork sausage & blood sausage [[that only in the winter). They also sold a wonderful dried ham sort of like proscuitto.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastburn View Post
    Greetings from beautiful Selinsgrove, PA. Play nice while I'm gone. I'll be keeping an eye on you kids.

JC, those dried sausages at A & H were called landjaegers [[sp?). My Dad loved them. So did I. Just can't find butcher shops like that any more. What I wouldn't give for some good head cheese or blood tongue.

My real favorite, though, was Blance & Enoch on Harper where my Belgian mother bought fabulous Belgian pork sausage & blood sausage [[that only in the winter). They also sold a wonderful dried ham sort of like proscuitto.
    EB, glad you made it there safely. How long are you going to be staying down there?
    I know what you mean about butcher shops. I love to go to a good one and get a big thick steak or pork chops. Grocery store meats just don't compare

I'll be heading back tomorrow or Friday, depending on how long the work on the sidecar rig takes.

No, I didn't ride it here. I'm not that fond of long motorcycle trips in the snow.