Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Page 263 of 263 FirstFirst ... 163 213 253 258 259 260 261 262 263
Results 6,551 to 6,559 of 6559

I have been doing that... thing for years. It's stupid to have to do it. It would be a simple fix for admin.
    Also, it might be more of a 'hot bed' of activity on here if we hadn't gotten buried in the 'connections' area.
    Quote Originally Posted by EMG View Post
    Pretty easy to get around that. Just end your short post with the requisite number of extra periods following it........................

See?......

Anyway I'm surprised that this thread isn't a hotbed of activity today - just saw a notice on Facebook that Fr. Jovita is leaving St. Jude. Thought surely that would have generated some discussion here.

May 28, 2012 May we never forget.

So what day is Spring cleanup at St. Jude's this year?

Is anyone assigned to cleaning the bell tower?

Quote Originally Posted by 7andkelly View Post
    So what day is Spring cleanup at St. Jude's this year?
    Just saw your post -- a group does a neighborhood clean-up around the parish every Saturday morning at 10 a.m.

Hope you can join us some time.

Any one know what happened to the cross on top of the pediment and wether it'll be replaced?

Long time since I've been here but I just found this blog link and I bet it's likely that someone in this group grew up on or near this block!
    http://goobingdetroit.tumblr.com/pos...n-graffiti#_=_

A while ago now I was walking home from Vegas Market and heard St. Jude's bell pealing and realized that the reason I haven't been hearing it at home is because the two story Heilman Middle School blocks the sound.
    Last edited by Brock7; September-18-15 at 09:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brock7 View Post
    Any one know what happened to the cross on top of the pediment and wether it'll be replaced?
    It was destroyed by lightning and was just replaced the other day.