Quote Originally Posted by zitro View Post
Welcome back the forum Jet. Tell your brother Z says hi. Well, so much for the Tigers opening day. Same old Verlander too many pitches in the early innings. It's a long season though.

Jet I worked at Calcaterra's too I remember Doug working there but not Tony, maybe he worked there his senoir year. I left there after HS
Hi Z, I told my brother about this forum and I told him that you knew him but all I could tell him was your screen name, which didn't ring any bells with him...but he's old now and his memory isn't what it used to be....

Boy, I just love picking on him when he's too far away to pound me for it!!!

I went to opening day last year, bought standing room only tickets at the last minute. Had a blast. The day started off chilly but by the end of the game, I had a sunburn!!! No such luck today, people might've gotten a wind burn...

My college has Alumni night there every year. You can get group rates on tickets and sit in the same section. There is also a different package they sell where you get a reserved picnic area before the game with hot dogs/hamburger, etc. Tickets cost more for that but it's worth it, a little pre-party before the game starts. St.Jude Alumni should do that!!