Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Chuck_MI Guest

No worries on this issue. National media is converging on this story

Yep! Just "accused" and just about to turn on the well-oiled "justification" machine.

Yeah, that how it goes, perhaps he should consult Kwame and his peeps -- they're the kings and queens of "justification"!

You can't make this stuff up... Otis's behavior is offensive and careless at best and yet there is little left that you cannot find someone to support and endorse -- he's already setting up the "illness" defense...

Of which some shrink will sign off on, if appropriately [[sic) paid to do so.
    Quote Originally Posted by rustic2 View Post
    Terryh, you're right, he is just accused. We'll see. But the guy doesn't have a good track record, his quick resignation makes him look guilty, and there's no apparent reason the superintendent would make this up. Plus, he hasn't denied it.
    Last edited by Zacha341; June-19-10 at 09:01 AM.

I am not fully endeared to Bobb and his cabala of well-paid consultants et al as DPS's deficit escalation continues per these "new" diners at the fiscal feed trough.

However, Murray and Otis NEED TO GO -- NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Their presence only intensifies the contempt and disdain many already have for DPS and Detroit in general....
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamtragedy View Post
    That's worthy of an assault charge. Reverend [[not a real reverend) should be removed just as quickly. Board members that cannot compose a paragraph, commit, and defend sexual assault.......one more reason I'm thankful for Robert Bobb.

Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse..........
    Last edited by Zacha341; June-19-10 at 10:26 AM.

Precisely! DPS in general looks even more stupid and incompetent despite the efforts and successes of those who are striving to do their jobs and serve the students. It can be argued that DPS will not survive much longer.... this type of thing justifies further dismantling -- particularly the board -- how can anyone take them seriously behind this? I cannot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck_MI View Post
    No worries on this issue. National media is converging on this story
    Last edited by Zacha341; June-19-10 at 03:37 AM.

I dont undersatnd why someone would just sit there while this was happening...maybe he asked if he could play some 5 on 1, and she thought he was talking about basketball?

outrageous

What an incoherent pile of "justification" CRAP! So lots of men fondle themselves before others at the job or in meetings...? I never knew that... Perhaps this is so in Murray's limited world.

MURRAY'S COMMENT PRESENTS THE CLASSIC "EVERYONE DOES IT" STANCE... without any variance!!! Typical and standard response to corruption, endorsed.

He is speaking to his own need for justification by applying it to this situation.

Birds of feather.... well you know.... PLEASE JUST GO - Murray and OTIS! Just GO!
    Quote Originally Posted by pffft View Post
    "It happens to a lot of young men. They engage in behavior they feel is harmless and it's offensive to certain people," Murray said. "... It could be deemed offensive, but some women are more sensitive to those types of things than others."
    "I feel bad for him because he probably felt that it was something she would probably like or she got humor out of it."

From The Detroit News: http://www.detnews.com/article/20100...#ixzz0rFBE4OKf
    Last edited by Zacha341; June-19-10 at 10:31 AM.

Reverend David Murray = Jerk

Otis Mathis = Jerk-off

Looks like the school board is picking up the mantle of the old city council. Just when you thought it was safe to read the papers again they pull us back in!

Seriously though, the fact that Mathis and Murray occupy positions of leadership reflects on the electorate here. What are the odds on a school board having one member who would do this and another member who would utter a syllable in support of this lunacy?

Well stated. It does reflect and casts a pallor on those who present with values and ethics within the DPS. This circus [[board) is becoming a sea-anchor that will pull DPS further underwater.

They collectively can offer no legitimate or effective rebuttal against Bobb withstanding some legitimate concerns brought forth. This board must go NOW! With Otis and Murray leading the exodus!!

You cannot justify or endorse this kind of behavior and expect anything effective or positive. Hit the bricks fella's - you are rendered useless. Just GO!

Quote Originally Posted by evergreen View Post
    Looks like the school board is picking up the mantle of the old city council. Just when you thought it was safe to read the papers again they pull us back in!

Seriously though, the fact that Mathis and Murray occupy positions of leadership reflects on the electorate here. What are the odds on a school board having one member who would do this and another member who would utter a syllable in support of this lunacy?
    Last edited by Zacha341; June-19-10 at 09:28 AM.

Perhaps she was "stamp collecting" as it is known were inappropriate behavior is observed seeming without immediate consequence.

"She [Gueyser] wrote that Mathis apologized after the incident, but it "represents the culmination of a long history of personally documented inappropriate behavior by the board president."

http://detnews.com/article/20100618/...imself-at-work

Then, after enough cumulative incidences [[collection) have occurred, charges are put forth, and the accused party cannot deny it as dates and events have been documented. That speaks to why he initially stepped down. Now taking up the familiar and readily endorsed "justification" stance -- he is trying to resurface. Too much, too late. More is going to come out.............
    Quote Originally Posted by ja!mz View Post
    I dont undersatnd why someone would just sit there while this was happening...maybe he asked if he could play some 5 on 1, and she thought he was talking about basketball?
    Last edited by Zacha341; June-19-10 at 03:11 PM.

More SEX, SEX, SEX and LIES, LIES, LIES, YEAH! in every workplace. More people playing with themselves everyday and night. Media pop culture psycho-arousal images can play a part to the reciever, corrupting the minds with unseen subliminal materials.

DPS President Otis Mathis really playing with himself with his DPS female employee. He might did some more to other DPS folks to. Maybe with a student, too!

Maybe he said he had to "Cuff the Govenor" and she thought he was going to maka political call to Granholm?

Ravine Guest

David Murray is not merely a jerk. David Murray is not "mentally challenged." David Murray is mentally damaged, and it's nothing new.
    But not so mentally damaged that he wasn't witty enough to figure out that by legally adopting "Reverend" as his first name, he would endear himself to the Detroit public, and that the voters, believing him to be a member of some clergy-- any clergy, who cares!!-- would cheerfully vote for him, over & over, because the average Detroit voter is a fuckin' nitwit who would never investigate far enough to learn that he is not what they think he is and that he is, and always has been, a total asshole.
    As for Mathis, in any other place & time, that illiterate sorry-ass would be run out of town on a goddam rail, but here in Detroit, we are actually willing to discuss whether or not he should be allowed to withdraw his resignation.
    Consistently in Detroit, we get what we asked for, and then want to act as though it's someone else's fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamtragedy View Post
    That's worthy of an assault charge. Reverend [[not a real reverend) should be removed just as quickly. Board members that cannot compose a paragraph, commit, and defend sexual assault.......one more reason I'm thankful for Robert Bobb.

Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse..........
    I hope this is finally the impetus for a State takeover.

Next time the circus comes to town, we know where they will go if they are recruiting clowns.
    These are the responsible adults that folks are entrusting key roles in our school system?
    Are good people that hard to find?

And people blame the teachers for the downfall of DPS...look at what we are dealing with on a DAILY basis.

I read somewhere that Mathis was consulting his attorney. Supt. Gueyser is an attorney. Wonder how much this will cost the taxpayers before it is over.

A point indeed!
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitTeacher View Post
    And people blame the teachers for the downfall of DPS...look at what we are dealing with on a DAILY basis.

What does he NEED an attorney for? ROTFL... He acted inappropriately, and stepped down appropriately. Now what? Oh! He was "abused" harassed - or arm twisted to do so? Yeah, that will be the argument or some other permutation towards justification... that would be consistent with his approach to college and addressing his writing proficiency. It is ALWAYS someone else fault...
    Quote Originally Posted by evergreen View Post
    I read somewhere that Mathis was consulting his attorney. Supt. Gueyser is an attorney. Wonder how much this will cost the taxpayers before it is over.
    Last edited by Zacha341; June-20-10 at 05:00 AM.

Maybe it's just coincidence, but the following letter was recently posted on Penthouse online:

Der pennthouse forrumm

I nevver think I will be riting you but you will never beliving what have heppens to me jes the other days. I am a meembber of a shcool bored memmber and was haveving a meeting with this woamman she fine with long hair and nise big butt jes how I likke them. now she is allways flerting with me at these meettings and so I start to toch mysellf and winnking at her and she say stop but I relly know she mean she likking it.

well the othher day we havving this meeeting and then I takking it one step furrther and then I actually puleing out my dick and strokkking it in front her for her. well well she smile at me than say o big boy you ready and I say yea I am ready and then I am sploogging ever wherre than I use papper towl to wipping it up

than she give me fist bummp and say see you latter big boy and this is when we go to annother meettings

singed

o.m.
    dettroit

Source link please. Who's stupid enough to think Mathhis wrote this!? ROTFL! I'm not a fan of the guy, but this offensive junk reads like a prankster... like someone "feigning" to write incorrectly...

Note the "pattern" of the double letters etc. Doesn't look like the sample of actual his writing from before... Plus, some of the descriptive words used are not in the vernacular of how he'd describe said activities and outcomes - IMO! LOL!

Just goes to show the local and national media are having a field day here! The reality is ugly enough...
    Quote Originally Posted by dookie joe View Post
    Maybe it's just coincidence, but the following letter was recently posted on Penthouse online:

Der pennthouse forrumm

I nevver think I will be riting you but you will never beliving what have heppens to me jes the other days. I am a meembber of a shcool bored memmber and was haveving a meeting with this woamman she fine with long hair and nise big butt jes how I likke them. now she is allways flerting with me at these meettings and so I start to toch mysellf and winnking at her and she say stop but I relly know she mean she likking it.

well the othher day we havving this meeeting and then I takking it one step furrther and then I actually puleing out my dick and strokkking it in front her for her. well well she smile at me than say o big boy you ready and I say yea I am ready and then I am sploogging ever wherre than I use papper towl to wipping it up

than she give me fist bummp and say see you latter big boy and this is when we go to annother meettings

singed

o.m.
    dettroit
    Last edited by Zacha341; June-20-10 at 05:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bartock View Post
    I know David Murray is a crook, child abuser, friend of Malik Shabazz, etc., but these comments challenge one to find the words:

"Reverend David Murray said Mathis took responsibility for his bad behavior toward Gueyser.
    'He’s a young man; maybe he didn’t know it was offensive to her,' Murray said of the 55-year-old Mathis. “It’s not something I would do. He’s a young man. That’s just the way it is.”

Maybe he didn't know it was offensive to her? And the only time it is appropriate to talk about a 55 year old as "young," is when it is an endearing situation, not to DEFEND THEM FOR MASTURBATING IN PUBLIC.

Sorry, just maddening.

hah-hah-hah!! 'he's a young man'??!?!?!? woohh!!! I've heard it all now! Everyone on DPS needs to go.. I have written emails to every board member and I will be writing snail mail to robert bobb, Mayor Bing and others..

In the freep article they indicate Carla Scott does not agree about letting Mathis remain on the board with her quoted as saying "This is not something to play with," Scott said. "This is too serious. We have to move on." In the complaint letter from Gueyser, she says she had notified Carla Scott and the Labor Relations Executive Director in the past about Mathias' inappropriate behavior and she instructed Mathis not to have any physical contact with her including handshaking. That she only does an air fist bump from a distance. So where the hell has Carla been all this time along with the Labor Director? Gueyser stated in her letter she even told Mathias as she left his office she was sending a written report to the board and that his actions have exposed [[yes, she used the word exposed!) the district to a lawsuit. So for the legal beagles here, does she have the goods to pursue a successful lawsuit against the board, Mathis, and even Carla Scott and the Labor Director as individuals? Sounds like Bobb might have to re-evaluate the funds he has to deliver on a school program. They might be more limited than he planned if this starts to roll in the courts.

Quote Originally Posted by terryh View Post
    He is ACCUSED....why do some of you already have him tried and convicted?
    because he took the "law" into his own hands.......heh.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast