Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Stosh Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Sstashmoo View Post
    Ghetto palmetto Quote: "My fault is that I love people"

Quote of the day? month? That is the most F'd up thing I've read on here from one of the most caustic minded individuals, ever. That quote made me think of the Joe Pesci song, "Take your love and shove it"
    Pot, meet kettle. You should take a look in the mirror sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by johnsmith View Post
    Ha ha! You must be living in bizarro world. GP is the #1 poster of vile mean-spirited remarks here. #1.
    Hey, if you choose the Whiner camp, I'm not gonna lick your asshole and feel sorry for you. When are you going to decide to toughen up and take responsibility for your own life? You can sit there and cry, or you can get off your ass and fix your fucking problems.

When was the last time you ever came up with a solution to a problem, johnsmith [[or Sstashmoo, or littlebuddy, or any of you other folks who spend all your time blaming Barack Obama for your lot in life)? Are people supposed to have respect for you because you've perfected the art of lock-step sycophantic behavior?
    Last edited by ghettopalmetto; June-17-10 at 11:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ghettopalmetto View Post
    Are people supposed to have respect for you because you've perfected the art of lock-step sycophantic behavior?
    That is the best line i've seen on here in a long while. i love it

When was the last time you ever came up with a solution to a problem, johnsmith [[or Sstashmoo, or littlebuddy, or any of you other folks who spend all your time blaming Barack Obama for your lot in life)?
    Flash back four years. Everyone now saying dont blame Obama was blaming Bush.

It's a rinse and repeat society.

Quote: "spend all your time blaming Barack Obama"

I only blame the Morons that vote for such and defend such "as such"

Stosh Guest

Quote: "spend all your time blaming Barack Obama"

I only blame the Morons that vote for such and defend such "as such"
    Once again, a textbook case of pot and kettle.

Quote Originally Posted by Detroitej72 View Post
    Obviously you choose not to read Ghetto Palmetto's posts, otherwise you would not post such ignorant nonsense.

G.P is anything but a person of hate, much to the chagrins of atheists, ditto heads and other right wing cons.
    Are you accusing atheists of being haters? We are the ones who are constantly being demonized by religionists and that's not just the far right.

Maxx, many atheists never hesitate to take a shot at a religion or a religious person. They have little tolerance for it, and treat people like they are idiots who believe in a fairy tale. The pendulum swings both ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Papasito View Post
    Flash back four years. Everyone now saying dont blame Obama was blaming Bush.

It's a rinse and repeat society.
    They should have been blaming Cheney because everyone knew who was really president. Bush admitted he didn't read. He was just a mouthpiece, but he allowed himself to be used. And now Clinton's work with W on charitable causes to whitewash W's image disgusts me.

Maxx, many atheists never hesitate to take a shot at a religion or a religious person. They have little tolerance for it, and treat people like they are idiots who believe in a fairy tale. The pendulum swings both ways.
    If a religionist can't defend why s/he believes what s/he believes, then they need to look at their beliefs instead of demonizing someone else who doesn't believe in things for which there are no evidence. Why should I tolerate people who are trying to make idiocy like ID a part of the science curriculum when ID does no scientifically credible research? Or the Nat. Council of Bible Curriculum in Public Schools who are trying to put religious propaganda into the public schools? Or Doug Coe's "family" who are influencing the government and threatening the separation of church and state, the heart of our secular government? They teach nothing but lies and hide behind the "sanctity " of religion.

Are such actions by religionists all right with you?

Quote: "Why should I tolerate people"

Therein lies your problem. You sound very intolerant of everyone, not just people of faith. It's very apparent from your psychotic postings. Look at your posts, you're in some imaginary argument with believers on here, you continually try to pick fights with them, they cast you off as just another crackpot Atheist, and you pretend then you're in an argument with them and continue droning your side of it. Clue: Nobody is arguing with you.

Well, you know the drill, yep, all 75...

I thank God our country and planet is NOT made up of people like this maxx person. Seriously.
    Last edited by Sstashmoo; June-18-10 at 10:37 AM.

Quote: "Why should I tolerate people"

Therein lies your problem.
    Your failure to quote my complete sentence shows that you can't argue a point honestly.

You sound very intolerant of everyone, not just people of faith.
    Examples?

It's very apparent from your psychotic postings.
    Where did you get your psychology degree from, perfesser? Besides, you may just be projecting fears for your own sanity.

Look at your posts, you're in some imaginary argument with believers on here, you continually try to pick fights with them, they cast you off as just another crackpot Atheist, and you pretend then you're in an argument with them and continue droning your side of it.
    Learn to read. There is no point in arguing with someone who is so religiously brain-damaged he can't comprehend my posts.

Clue: Nobody is arguing with you.
    You obviously are in your own inimitable way which is to say that you engage in personal attacks rather than presenting a rational counter-argument. I'd like to see you try to argue rationally for ID in the science classroom. Or for the NCBCPS in public schools.

I thank God our country and planet is NOT made up of people like this maxx person. Seriously.
    It requires too much thinking to argue against me rationally, doesn't it?

Maxx, many atheists never hesitate to take a shot at a religion or a religious person
    And many don't.

Quote: "Your failure to quote my complete sentence shows that you can't argue a point honestly."

Your failure to realize you are an intolerant of others, and anything but liberal is really sad and such detriment to peaceful coexistence with others. Your mindset is the basis for all bigotry and racism. I tolerate others, we are all God's children. No matter how misguided I think you are, I realize you have a right to spew the nonsense you do unabated. I tolerate you. You don't have the right to insult others. Or attack others unprovoked. Have you had your estrogen checked?

Quote: "you may just be projecting fears for your own sanity."

Crazy people think everyone is crazy except themselves.

Quote: "It requires too much thinking to argue against me rationally, doesn't it?"

No the majority of the people on the planet, around 80%, think your ilk is nuts and grappling with some inner issues and just ignore you. Well balanced individuals don't get on a public forum and lash out nonsense regarding the majority of the population. It is what it is..

They have little tolerance for it, and treat people like they are idiots who believe in a fairy tale.
    Do you know of anything that factually seperates "religious" texts/beliefs from "fairy tales"? oh, yes. you believe one and not the other. You probably think people who worship forest spirits [[or other animistic beliefs) are foolish

Quote Originally Posted by rb336 View Post
    Do you know of anything that factually seperates "religious" texts/beliefs from "fairy tales"? oh, yes. you believe one and not the other. You probably think people who worship forest spirits [[or other animistic beliefs) are foolish
    Actually, yes. Religious texts are based, in part, on historical figures and events. No matter how stubbornly atheist you may be [[and that's fine be me, if that's what you want to believe), Jesus of Nazareth was an actual person who walked the face of this earth.

Quote Originally Posted by maxx View Post
    They should have been blaming Cheney because everyone knew who was really president. Bush admitted he didn't read. He was just a mouthpiece, but he allowed himself to be used. And now Clinton's work with W on charitable causes to whitewash W's image disgusts me.

Everyone I know with an ounce of sense was aware that it was Cheney who was the real mastermind behind that evil regime. Ever notice how immediately after 911 Cheney was hidden away in some underground bunker, while the neo-cons paraded W around out in the open.

The reason Clinton is working with W now is because they weren't that far apart on the globalist agenda. Unfortunately, it appears that President Obama is quickly becoming another one of their puppets.

**Hands Clapping** **Hands Clapping**
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsmith View Post
    Yes, GP doesn't like to hear "hate speech", but has no reservations about doling it out him/herself.

Snappy pat-myself-on-the-back remark coming from GP in 3...2...1...
    Originally Posted by ghettopalmetto
    But your lazy ass didn't even bother to verify the author of the piece you posted. THAT is intolerable.
    Originally Posted by ghettopalmetto
    Now you're going to whine that your feelings are hurt. Piss off.
    Last edited by Zacha341; June-19-10 at 08:16 AM.

I'm not very partisan bound and try to evaluate without reflexive bounds of partisan loyalty the flaws of both parties. I find it "tiresome" and dangerous that good ideas and cautions once captured or associated with a particular side [[right or left) are dismissed. That will be the un-doing of our nation...

In as much as the right vs left interests and applied politics of revenge often jettison the foundational interest of the masses they claim to support. Little has changed now that we have the dems running things. Special interests are still endorsed [[only now we're told they're "good" and benevolent special interests). Spending has escalated in the charge of specific social justice still only reserved for the elite; we are capricious and cotton-mouthed to our enemies, fumbling forward thru our disasters as before. With favors garnered against diminishing future returns. And China holds our debt, observing.

A brief appraisal boils down to the party of "self-interest" and POWER while the sated masses are coddled to feel ok because their party is at the helm. Meet the new boss -- similar to the old boss.
    Last edited by Zacha341; June-19-10 at 06:07 PM.

Yep, meet the demi-cans and republi-crats... interchangable, with one main party: the "party" of self-interest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Detroitej72 View Post
    Everyone I know with an ounce of sense was aware that it was Cheney who was the real mastermind behind that evil regime. Ever notice how immediately after 911 Cheney was hidden away in some underground bunker, while the neo-cons paraded W around out in the open.

The reason Clinton is working with W now is because they weren't that far apart on the globalist agenda. Unfortunately, it appears that President Obama is quickly becoming another one of their puppets.
    Last edited by Zacha341; June-19-10 at 06:07 PM.

Sstashmoo:
    I noticed that you still are not willing or able to discuss the issues I brought up. You choose to engage in personal attack and take comfort from an argument from numbers which many religionists do.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Yep, meet the demi-cans and republi-crats... interchangable, with one main party: the "party" of self-interest.
    Just try to run for office without a lot of money from somewhere. And those people aren't contributing out of the kindness of their hearts. The electoral funding system has to be changed.

Quote:
    "Sstashmoo:
    I noticed that you still are not willing or able to discuss the issues I brought up."

Do you understand the English language at all?

Well stated. And those contributors expect a return ala politics and policy for their support and vote...
    Quote Originally Posted by maxx View Post
    Just try to run for office without a lot of money from somewhere. And those people aren't contributing out of the kindness of their hearts. The electoral funding system has to be changed.

Quote:
    "Sstashmoo:
    I noticed that you still are not willing or able to discuss the issues I brought up."

Do you understand the English language at all?
    Then stop repeating your stupid comment about catholics not being christians.That's just your religious prejudice showing.
    Fundies enjoy saying that atheists are angry but they won't or can't discuss the issues that should make any thinking person angry like ID and the "Biblical curriculum" in public schools.
    Last edited by maxx; June-20-10 at 09:01 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast