Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by Blueidone View Post
    I vote for Jason Carr....not only good looking but very entertaining. He always seems to be enjoying himself. And did I mention he's good looking?? :-)
    That's why I like him!! I care less about his real journalistic skills, lol. I voted for HOT, not overall best newscaster. I especially like when he looks a little scruffy!

Kam certainly has a couple of things going for her. But having seen Rhonda Walker in person, she is strikingly beautiful.

I also miss watching Fanchon do the Fox fitness segments in the morning.

The prettiest in my opinion would be Kam Carmen, Deena Centofani [[awesome eyes), and Amy Lange with that beautiful color hair. As far as the older crowd, I still have a thing for Ruth Spencer. I saw a picture of Diana Lewis once sans makeup and I almost threw up. Cannot stand her daughter Glenda's fake smile. Plus she is clueless about anything. Cronyism maybe?
    Alicia Smith is all teeth and Rhonda's perkiness and short haircut turn me off.
    I can stomach Carolyn Clifford, very smooth and a little sultry. There are other hotties but I can't think of their names right now.

Is it really necessary for a poster to insult the women newscasters that don't make the top of his list?

Sorry, you can't list the Hotties without some mention of the Notties.

jeff, you make me laugh. Alicia Smith seems like a nice girl, and a good newscaster, but those teeth seem like they're gonna' come thru the tv screen.

My girlfriend says they look too big for her head.

After I saw Carolyn Clifford in person, I was hooked!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3