Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

When I was little....with the exception of SCS, and the small pockets in Warren Twp. and Centerline, R.O. Ferndale, when you got north of 8 Mi. Rd. you were in the country.
    Going to Northville, Plymouth, Walled Lake, AA, Utica, New Baltimore, etc etc meant you were going on a country drive to get there.
    My great uncle lived in my great grandmothers house on Anchor Bay in Anchorville. Driving out there as a kid from the eastside was a damn long excursion on two lane roads.
    My uncle like his suds...if it was during business hours, we used to have to drag him out of Scotties Tavern first to take him back to the house and visit. lol
    Last edited by mikefmich; May-07-10 at 05:44 PM.

Bearinabox Guest

Damn, you people are old.