Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

A FB friend who is DPD said the guy was sleeping while his partner was in the car completing a report. If he needs to catch a few winks during this down time in order to catch your cousins then more power to him.

Sleeping police are one thing. Here in Cleveland our police are asleep even when they're awake. There are currently two patrolman under investigation because they drove right past a dead, naked woman that was lying on the berm of a freeway. Their excuse was that they say the corpse but thought it was a deer!!!!!!!

A couple of our non-union [[we're supposed to mention union status, right?) white collar employees park themselves in the same men's room stalls every day for about an hour. I don't know that much can be done, but I am pretty sure they are just sleeping or reading the newspaper. Then again, many non-union white collar employees will hang out in people's cubes talking about the football draft or the hockey playoffs for an hour... so, I suppose that isn't any worse.

I felt the exaclyt same way as that cop when I was pregnant.......falling asleep at the wheel at 10AM, but what exactly is his excuse???? I think he is in a carbohydrate coma from all the donuts.

Quote Originally Posted by kryptonite View Post
    One of our union maintenance employees was asleep on a vinyl sofa in a hallway here when I arrived at 6:45 am, at 8:00 I walked down that hallway again and the same guy was still sleeping. It's not the first time I have seen the same man asleep in the same hallway. I see notyhing wrong with disciplinary action for sleeping on the job.
    We discovered a "secret room" where the union maintenance employees in our building would nap on the job. One of the elevator shafts had floors put in for storage rooms. When we pushed open the elevator doors, we found a cot, small nightstand and a lamp.

Must be nice.... I mean since cleaning happens 6:00 pm - 3:00 am it's not like anyone would notice, let alone find you

Must of fell asleep since there is no crime in the city.

And for all you other people that have slept on the job or know someone that has, what a disgrace.
    Just Amazed, I am just amazed, good to know that you are not perfect and you did slack off a little.
    Have you ever worked the midnight shift?
    can get pretty quiet and sleepy at 4 AM.
    I think most persons biological clocks shut down around 4 AM.

I used to spend many hours photographing and exploring the MCS, and would often see cop cars parked out back with the cops sleeping in them. I'm sure they were aware of our presence [[we used to park right at the front door) and it just became a mutual agreement that we didn't report them, they didn't arrest us!

"Screwing the dog." Nothing new about this, anywhere.

I'd be willing to bet he doesn't sleep on his moonlighting job.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Amazed View Post
    And for all you other people that have slept on the job or know someone that has, what a disgrace. I have never fallen asleep at work and do not intend to, there have been some day I MAY have been slacking but still did my job.

What kind of morals do people have now-a-days????????????????????????
    Well, I imagine it is pretty hard to sleep from atop your high horse, what with the pole up your ass and all.

9mile&seneca Guest

Don't wake him up! Long as he's sleepin' he's still got a job!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2