Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 51 of 432 FirstFirst ... 41 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 61 101 151 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 10776

Thread: Garwood Mansion

Ruth, a ... consistant search for the telling image ....

Quote Originally Posted by stnfrnt View Post
    "Oklahoma" Mike Witt

Attachment 913 Attachment 912
    FYI that is not Mikes hand it is part of lil breezes moose hat haha I think it was taken on the half day fishing boat in SD

thats funny ...

Default gw-glm

Attachment 920...revisited ....
    Last edited by Gleeman; March-26-10 at 01:57 PM.

Breathtaking Gary

Markley......I'm convinced there is no limit to you, no outer edge to fall off. Another spectacular piece of work!! Now I'm more convinced than ever about the mystery that blazes by my window.

thx, .. your window is important ....

I like it a lot!!

I was reading the latest issue of Big City Rhythm and Blues magazineAttachment 925

and found this photograph in the cover story, "Raised by the Wolf" about Hubert Sumlin, quitarist for Howlin' Wolf.

Attachment 926
    small world...
    Last edited by det313grrl; June-20-09 at 08:47 AM.

Default thanks for the memories, before you could buy memory

Gary's artwork is the finest example of what art can do when it is really reved-up. It is something that moves us to think and experience . That peace sign with the music is awesome and the coloring and 3-d effect make it better than Van Gohe . Rembrant is jealous Im sure. I cant thank him enough for giving us the same dreams we had back then. Gar Wood lies in his grave thankful for the Gleeman

Gleeman, I love this version. The black background is sweet. Although, I like the other with "GAR WOOD" in it.
    Both are fab!

Gleeman... Great art work. What software are using?

all photoshop every day all fun pleased to be of service

Wow Sharon..Thanks for sharing that pic...It's been sooooo long

And one day a Higher Power decided to go to the beach and play in the surf.

Attachment 929
    Last edited by stnfrnt; May-05-09 at 10:23 AM.

Mr Collier...I'm highly honored from your comments... will be difficult now for me to ace you in Tennis ....

Detgrl so good to see that pic of Billy playin bass in the det blues band

Hey Larry, or other nay sayers, isn't that Mary Clayton and Rita Coolidge?

#1 Question under the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMwXP...eature=related

Whoops, late word coming in. Rita yes, Mary no.

Cool, but who was the black chick at the house with Leon? There was a black chick, wasn't there? She sang like crazy--great! Didn't she? I think I'm 100% sure, ain't I? Met her in the phone booth area.

Interloper here again.I went digging through the comments and found this:

"back-up singers are Rita Coolidge, Claudia Linnear, Donna Washburn, Donna Weiss, Pamela Polland, Nicole Barclay, Matthew Moore, Dan Moore, Bobby Jones
    they're listed at the end of the DVD and in the booklet"

Someone else commented that Claudia Linnear is the black chick. Her face was way familiar, maybe from J.C. Superstar. That's an unsubstantiated guess on my part.

I wish you guys had written down the important stuff on the side of the phone booth!

Wow, lot's of cool stuff today. Stone, where in the f*#k have you been hanging out? That beach scene is absolutely hilarious. I don't know if I'd want to run into them. Dgrrl, thanks for the picture from Sully's. Jeebus Krist, has it been all those years ago at Sully's? Gleeman, that is an outstanding artwork and coloration. It's getting closer and closer to a for real, true, trip and flashback. Thanks. Do you mind if I download, print and frame it? I'd really like to hang it with my other artworks.

Gleeman..you are a amazing soul...Wowwww...

Rockinrona yes on the banks of the Ganges..just outside of Hardwar In the foothills of the Himilayas ...I use to sit on the bank and this Goat use to come up and Knock me on the head with his...Too much black hash....

Ya 'all..thanks soo much for the ride..Not often you get Do Overs in Life..really cool..Whaler

Stoney, do you get around Westwood much? If you're out and about maybe you'd check out 2 addresses for me. I used to go to a laundromat at 1101 Gayley Avenue. It was a pretty big place and had a myriad of small shops inside of it, including a head shop and a leather and brass shop run buy a couple from Detroit. Not that I'm expecting they'd still be there. This was about 40 years ago. Also, a twin towered building, about 15 stories tall at 930 Hilgard in Westwood, just a block or so from the UCLA Medical Center. It was a very upscale, private, dorm inhabited mostly by rich Jewish kids. It later became a Grand Luxe Hotel called the Carriage House. I saw lot's of good shows and jam sessions in the ball rooom there, including, but not limited to, Taj Mahal, the Doors, Spirit, Iron Butterfly, Tim Buckley, etc. etc.

Wow may is almost here...I can so clearly remember getting on the old forum for the first time, I was sooo excited...I still amAttachment 944
    Last edited by Margie; October-14-09 at 10:02 AM.

Gleeman..I found this Santana Concert..Check it out 74..this site is pretty cool

http://concerts.wolfgangsvault.com/d...0350-6254.html

Page 51 of 432 FirstFirst ... 41 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 61 101 151 ... LastLast